Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pulmonary Embolism

I do google sometimes yes i know bad mistake, i don't do much on the pc to be honest apart from buy and sell on ebay and afew other things.

I want to try and get my health sorted but this doctor hasn't helped me at all i hope some other doctor will instead!!

Hi Andrew,
    I think what your doctor has said to you is actually very good advice, if you did go back to work then you wouldn't have the time to sit at the pc all day and think about your anxiety. Also the doctor can only re assure you so many times about the same problem, and this is why they tend to get a bit harder with you everytime you go, as obviouly to the doctor it looks as if you don't trust what they are telling you when you go back again and again for exactly the same thing. I have read a lot of your posts and they all basically say the same thing, even after people have given you some great advice, so if you do the same at the doctors, she must have run out of advice now.
    Trust your doctor and you will be fine

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwitten'

I very rarely hardly go to the doctors, as i don't always trust them, they have never reassured me at all, the doctor had no right to say everything that she did and i hope the complaint confirms that and action will be taken against her.

It was only the 2nd time i have ever been to the docs about chest pain so i don't go there complaining all the time, however now i am changing GP's i hopefully will get more reassurance and a GPa with a better attitude and hopefully they will be able to help me abit more!!

I must say I agree with Trac, I have recently had a 24hr heart monitor for rapid heart beat and imagined all sorts, I started with this months ago but only after hospital admission did I have the ecg.
    I am convinced as long as Im working it is much better, my mind is taken off it and I do not sit at pc all day,
    My GP recently mentioned going part time at work to help control my anxieties, I guess following my response she wont suggest it again in a hurry.
    I hope you get it sorted and your chest, Ive also been there, so you see it is all part and parcel, we have to learn to live with it.
    I only occasionaly go toGP and never sit, then Im out quicker.Hope you find the answers you are looking for,Alexis,x

Alexis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information