Thread: Recovery process on sertraline anyones exprierences would be appreciated

Recovery process on sertraline anyones exprierences would be appreciated

I would love to hear about other people who are taking sertraline. I have been taking a low dose for years, but I am in the midst of anxiety/depression at the moment and so have increased my dose (as instructed by my Psychiatrist) gradually up from 50 mg to 125 mg.

I can notice some improvements but I am very up and down at the moment.
    This really scares me. I worry it may get worse and I will need to change meds, but as i have some really unpleasant side effects while increasing the AD this scares me too.

I'd welcome any advice please.

Thank you.

Sue xxxxxxx

Re: Recovery process on sertraline anyones exprierences would be appreciated

I was on 25 and now my symptoms are worse so I am uping it as well, it takes time and it does work and u have to tell urself that it will work

I've been on 50mg for about 3 months now. I find it is quite up and down, my moods can change very quickly, but generally I don't stay down for as long as I did when I first started taking them. I had some very vivid dreams and was unable to sleep at night, only during the day, but my sleeping is starting to settle down and become more normal. I hope the medication manages to help you.

hi

i was on 50mg for about a year, then went to 100mg. my moods are up and down. i also have very vivid dreams and nite sweats. dr put me back to 50mg

Lately they dont seem to be doing anything for me, and iv decided i want off them.

im now taking 25mg to get me off them slowly.

mandie x

I had to come off them they made me far worse.....good luck

Thread Information