Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brekkie Club

Brekkie Club

As many of you guys out there know mornings are a really tough time for some people and up until a short time ago we had a fantastic early morning crowd which has now dispersed, i for one miss the morning chat and banter and im sure there are a few more people like me that miss it too , so come on you guys old and new lets make the brekkie club the success it always was and get the day off to a brighter start ..... and to all you new guys out there pop in to the morning chat its a good way to meet people and its quieter in the mornings so u can find your feet easier xxxx

Hope to see you all there soon

love from h xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Brekkie Club

hi smile
    i miss the breakfast club too , im thinking it gone quiet because of school hols and everyone staying in bed a bit longer (i no i am ) then having to keep the kids amused . all be back to normal soon .
    sandra
    xxxxxxxxxx

Luckily, the one time I needed support in the morning there were a few people in the chat room.

It took my mind off some very disturbing thoughts and gave me some perspective on the way I was feeling.

I'd love to see more people in in the morning and I'd be willing to give some support/advice too

yayy smiley hun, I've missed you brekkie girlies too....I'll be there :-)

Hugs claire xxxx

yeh h I for one miss our brekkie club, as morning my worst time, but between school hols and other factors that changed our brekkie club ppl couldnt or didnt wanna come in...i miss brekkie club heaps, as was my saviour so many times.....so much so a life saver for me, helped me keep a handle on things......i do hope we can get it back and convince others to come in again.......heres hoping coz im really struggling right now. so good idea cheers xxx

I so miss the brekkie club.
    It was a joy to turn the computer on and have a chat.
    It truly helped me thru the day.
    Ive been struggling these last few weeks and when ive gone in chat theres been no one there.
    Il be in there tomorrow. Looking forward to chatting with you guys!!!!!

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and ? .....
    you need a bog roll. lol

Me too BRING BACK BREKKIE CLUB, lifes not the same without it, I work at home and it can be very lonely and when I am down quite scarey, then one click away there were a whole host of lovely friends. I cant tell you how much I needed you all and I am sure you all helped me get back on my feet. I miss you all so much I have been on many times to find no-one there its heartwarming to see someone in you can talk to at times of great stress. TIGGER was a great one for never letting you down. I miss her. xxxxxx and all u guys

I for one, totally miss brekkie club, who have occasionally been in chat and witnessed me still drunk from the night before lol, or the times where a few os us have been up for most of the night, and continue chatting away in the morning with others. Awwwhh, it was a good laugh and a fantastic comfort, brill support, brill people. LETS GET OUR BREKKIE CLUB BACK!

Chrissy xxx

~"...to reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people :
    Yes, We Can!!!! ~

Wolfieeeeee

i would like to have a word with you please , let me know what time you will be on, thank you

Anxiousman

Who are you refering to as there are several posts on this thread.

Lisa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information