Thread: Does your anxiety just show up???

Does your anxiety just show up???

I'm just sitting here this afternoon - working at my desk and I noticed that my stomach was starting to bother me....I know its anxiety creeping up as I have felt this so many times before...so has this happened to you all? Does your anxiety just show up sometimes for no apperant reason?

Re: Does your anxiety just show up???

Yes. I recently started back up on Citalopram to stop these "random" ones - knowing full well they're not that random - and after a good day yesterday my stomach feels like it's been kicked to death by something, I hate it :(

yep all the time it comes whether i feel anxious or not. The other day I was working feeling fine, and near the end of my shift I had to stop myself falling into a panic attack 3 times, but I was so close every time, but managed to stop it somehow.

It really sucks, but I know what it is now so I just try my best to get on with it. Even if you are not aware of being anxious, subconciously your mind will react to something to trigger it.

Stupid subconcious! Yep, I have the "going to be sick" feeling in my stomach...partly because I have not been eating well and anxiety of course. This feeling just shows up every so often....Always after I have had an extremely anxiety filled day and I have calmed down to almost normal and then wham it right back again for no reason. I am trying not to take Xanax - but geeze if this doesn't stop I am going to have too. I need a couple of normal days just to make my system feel better!

Thread Information