Hello All,
I finally found a place where I am not feeling alone and wonder if I could also find peace with myself. In fact, since I have experienced "out of blue" an heart attack feel like episode a year ago.. I have been since then scared about my health.. which I understand from my GP that it was a panic attack. well I said fair enough, it has triggered a problem to my sight and i was diagnosed with convergence defficiency, which I got fixed and felt fine for a few weeks...
After I came back from holidays, 1st back to work my body felt that heavy like I would never be able to go any further walking, it would shut down (legs feel like 50 kgs each, like I was carrying a 100kg bagpack on my shoulders, abs cramps... this feeling would stop after relaxing at home but get back as soon as I go out even doing things I always love doing.. Now I have been recommended to take some rest and have some Xanax which has worked on me for a few weeks but the symptoms are back..
I am near the depression.. I have an healthy lifestyle, stopped drinking, smoking.. do sports.. it is draining all my energy. My girlfriend is now tired of me complaining

I though I would share this here to see if anyone has faced this kind of problem and how you got out of this nightmare.

Peace !