Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Inositol is working for my Emetophobia!

Re: Inositol is working for my Emetophobia!

Hello again cat80,
    I didn't get to finish my thread properly before i think i was doing it too long or something . It could just be anxiety but i'm not saying it couldn't be the inositol as everyone reacts differently as i said before. Don't give up just yet though as sometimes our anxiety can get the better of us when taking something new, we can assume it's what we're taking and get even more anxious about carrying on with it -it's a vicious circle as we all know with anxiety. Take care x

On day 3 of taking 3 in the morning and last night was a good night, didn't feel sick and only slightly anxious. Just hoping it's not just a one off and that I can start to feel better more often than not. Planning a shopping trip to Manchester in 3 weeks and travelling is a nightmare for me (1hour 15 each way on the train then the shopping).

Excellent!!!

Excellent!!! Thats so good Cat80! Fingers crossed you'll be fine now ur bodies got use to it! Keep positive thinking about ur mancs trip and im sure ul be okay! All the best )

Thanks maeanna

Last night was a bit of an anxious one but I could control it better than usual. How are you going? Is the inositol still helping you? Hope you are well

Heya, I now have a bit of a prob! when i started taking 5htp and vit b6 i started getting really dizzy and feeling sick first thing in morn which i put down to 5htp and then maybe just a bit of anxiety then it carried on after stoppin 5htp and starting Inositol and now its so bad i went to the nurse today and mentioned it and she said my blood pressure is very low possibly but NOT guaranteed to the inositol but im goin to the gp on mon for more tests and am desperately hoping its something else!! coz my anxiety is virtually non exisitant and ive decided to carry on taking it anyway! I got on a tube train during rushhour tonite!!! and i didnt even close my eyes!!!! amazing!!!! im glad ur getting there too!!) xxx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling a bit rough maeanna. Really hope it's something simple. I know hypoglycemia (sp?) can cause dizziness and nausea and also anxiety. Try eating small meals every 3 hours and see if you feel any better.

Fingers crossed it's not the inositol as I know it's been working for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information