felt like a prat this morning there was knock on door mum answered, i was stuck in bathroom being poorly, but it was longterm cpn, my current cpn was meant to be sorting it contacting them and telling them i wanted to see a female instead wold feel more comfortable i just sat there shaking, he hadn't been told i kept looking towards clock as had appointment for ecg and bloods and kept thinking please just go
mum said can't you work with him, but i know i won't be able to talk to him being a man what happened to my current cpn talling them what i needed i made to feel soo uncomfortable and such a prat, i wasn't expecting anyone to come today at all
and he said if i was to wait they should know from my records by now how i feel with male people i changed gp's from male to female, i refuse to talk to pysch now changed from female to male and now this

got this form thingy to fill in for them called wellbeing care plan, i can't even answer any of the questions i can't understand it and i don't want to say what id see me doing as right now i have other worrying things which i think are more important to my health but are not mental health issues