Thread: Please help, odc about love

Please help, odc about love

Please help me. I have written in here before. My ocd went away for a while, but now it's back full-blown. I'm so scared. It's about my little sister who I love. I'm so scared that I'm attratced or in love with her. It's so disgusting- It keep poppin up, even in my dreams. Have you ever had ocd in your dreams? I'm so scared that's in not Ocd, but me being disgusting. I'll look at her feks. and feel love, or think that she is beautiful. But it makes me sick to think about, and I'm close to throwing up when unwanted pictures shows up in my head. I try to push it away, but then it will pop up If I hear a love song, or reads a love story, and I feel so bad, and so sick, and I can't take it. I have had the same obsession with other people. Fearing that I was in love with them, or atracted to them, Am I the only one feeling this way? Am I a really sick person? You probably think i'm a freak. I just feel so bad about this.... I don't want to have these thoughts, and i have never heard of anyone having similar ocd. Ugh, I feel like throwing up... Ugh...

Re: Please help, odc about love

You are neither a freak or a sick person. I often have thoughts of kissing people suddenly pop into my head when I talk to them. The problem is I have the thoughts if the person is male or female which is a little confusing because I am hetro-sexual (I know this because I have never been attracted in any other way to men. )
    For some reason I still get these thoughts, it does not matter if I am attracted to them or not.
    I do not obsess over it, but yet again I do not have OCD and I am not obsessive in nature. I have even had slightly dubious thoughts in the past about my sister, but would never have dared act upon them (I think I might be admitting a little to much ).

The point is I think it is quite natural to get these thoughts, providing we don't act upon them. It is fine to think she is beautiful and feel great affection for her. I think you might be just over obsessing over these facts and think there might be some deeper meaning.

Thread Information