Thread: Doctors appointment

Doctors appointment

Decided today iv had enough of worrying and feeling sick with dread about various things to do with my health so iv made a doctors appointment to get checked out in particular my glands. Got the same doctor as i had last time who didnt see a point in checking so im quite worried she will be annoyed with me turning up to get checked again

Re: Doctors appointment

its so unfair that doctors make you feel worried about seeing them, at the end of the day your feeling ill, and need reassurance that your ok, thats what you pay national insurance for, im sure you will be ok, worrying/anxiety/stress causes so many different symptons, i had no idea until i started suffering from it.
    I hope your appt goes well. and try not to worry xx

Thanks khirstie its in under a hour so im getting a bit anxious about it now, the waiting room bits always the worst bit.
    Shes just a quite 'to the point' kinda doctor shes not that great with people skills and makes me feel a bit nervous.

Hi Luke - good luck yeah. Take care,

Andrew

Hey just back from doctors appointment was a bit embarrassing had to get my kit off in front of a female doctor had everything iv been worrying about checked my glands etc and everythings fine im as fit as a fiddle apparently but iv been prescribe lorazepam to help with my anxiety anyone had any experience of this drug? Was previously on vallium but it made me feel horrible. Anyway i feel so relieved now knowing that all of my problems were in my head i just wish i had gone to the doctors sooner to get checked out

Haha, i've done the whole having a female doctor checking things in the lower regions, it's not as scary as you first think is it

Glad everything is fine, so thats another step in recover

Yeah Welsh its a bit embarrassing the worst part was all my money fell outta my pockets so there she was bending over picking up my change while i was trying to get my self sorted out if you know what i mean it did/would look funny from someone elses prospective lol

Haha, you just wanted to bend over in front of her really heh, things like that happen at the worst of times huh, ah well its all good.

Thread Information