Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cipralex- My Vistor To Docs Today

I did go back to the doctor and ask for cipralex but they more or less refused and said i have to take the citalopram so i was forced to take them and suffer basically which is another reason i am taking the matter as far as possible, i questioned the doctor the next day before taking them and she said take them so i did and i got lots of nasty affects which was unessecary.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">
    Well the thing is i have been told by the jobcentre that if i worked my wife would lose all her benefits and disability benefits for the kids and other benefits that the kids get.

If i worked we would not be able to afford all the council tax, rent, food for 5 people soon to be 6 people bills etc we have worked it out several times this is one of the problems we have along with me being ill as well.

I have claimed for DLA not incapacity benefit, DLA is abit different and not a big struggle to get like incapacity benefit.

<div align="right">Originally posted by andrewjdavid2005 - 21 October 2005 : 22:41:47</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Andrew

I know this is hard financially but then it is restricting you from getting a life back and out in the working world. I can't believe they would take it all away would they?

Surely this is holding you back from going to work cos you see no reason to do so.

Have you looked into all the options etc?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Yes it is holding me back because basically if i got a job we would lose evey benefit we have including housing benefit all the children's disability benefit.

We would not be able to afford to live if that happened, we would end up homeless because we would not be able to pay things such as rent, council tax etc as well as feed 6 people it just couldn't happen we have been through it so many times and looked at all the options it is not possible at the present time, we would both have to be working to afford everything and that cannot happen with our kids having cystic fibrosis and anew baby to look after as well so we are in a stuck position.

What a crap system eh? No wonder that people can't even afford to work! I can't see why they penalise you for it though.

Ok well maybe you could do some of the homework stuff.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Just an update, the GMA are investigating my doctor and her conduct, i won't find out for awhile what has happened but will let you know when i hear something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information