Hi,I have a medical condition called Intercranial Hypertension that is pretty bad but can usually cope well with by taking a drug called Diamox,only thing is one of the side effects is you could get kidney stones with prolonged use.

Anyway I have been taking these for awhile and at the weekend I woke up and my right side of my back was hurting just under the ribs,I then spent all weekend in horrendous pain and was even thinking of going to A+E which would have freaked me out as I hate hospitals,but decided to just keep taking painkillers and drinking water like a fish....on Sunday I think I passed a stone as the pain eased off alot.

Went to the doctors on Monday and he gave me some antibiotics,trouble is I woke up this morning and now my left side is sore and I feel really ill.
I`m scared that I now have kidney stones in the left kidney as well and with it being in both kidneys that they might be damaged.
Is it possible to get stones in both kidneys at the same time as I`ve only ever heard of it being in one side at a time?