Thread: I feel like i'm scaring people off now.

I feel like i'm scaring people off now.

I feel like yesterday I was too happy and to talkative and people were gona get borred of me or anoyed with me and even thought I wasn't to scared to talk and I didn't shut down as much or or get anxious as much yesterday I'm a having a bad morning with this thought.

I went in to chat to people and i felt like i was scareing them off I was talking way to much about way to many thing and I feel like no one talking much back to me. I struggling to keep this fear to a min and I dont how to proceed I worried that i shouldn't get treatment for anxiety because no one like me still so whats the point. I'm going to anoy people happy or angry just my kids so why put my self threw therapy to get better. I feel like crawling in to bed to day and not talking to anyone incase i get to happy around them and look at me like I'm NUTS or childish. I feel like I about to cry over this and really dont want to cause i just want to feel normal and happy and be comfortable with that feeling. But I feel like my normal will never be normal no matter how much i try to make it normal it's like I'm doom to have no friend's if I be who i am inside.

My anxiety is prety bad this morning I have palp and feel shacky and weak my arm's feel heavy and I tense. I feel dizzy and I just want to stand up and shack the symptom's free of me and put them in bin so i feel better. I feel like I'm on a never ending rollercoaster of emotion right now and when eva i remove a layer of fear's there is another layer awaiting me to focus on.

Hi mum2four,

I think when us sufferers have an "up" day, its more extreme because its such a lift from the usual anxiety and depression. I find when I'm up, i talk about 100 mph about anything and everything. Its like the pendulum swings more extreme for us. My advice is just enjoy the up days and really dont worry what people think, if they care about you, they will just be happy that youre feeling better.

All best,

Alan

"Life's a roller-coaster and I am not strapped in"

yer i'm trying and did good yesterday i just have little bitto much time on my hand to day i think I didn't get much sleep last night due to my baby having a bad night. I'm started to feel better slowly.

thank you

hey im sure loads o people will like who u r inside...and if people dont like you bein happy then tough s@*t to them...you dont want people like that bein around you anyway...your true friends should be there for you when ur up and down...not when it suits them...we all have our ups and downs..........take care[^]

cam

Thread Information