Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Panicking

Hi Kairen

Thanks for your reply. It wasn't kids. There are not any around here really and we don't get any coming for trick or treat.

It is mostly retired people in this area.

I am still jumpy and rather worried that the same thing might happen again tonight. I didn't find out who it was last night.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

It could have just been kids Karen. We get them here even though none live near us..

Hope it doesn't happen again tonight

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

It wasn't kids Sarah. I am certain of that. I heard a car pull up just before.

Now I'm wondering if it might have been Dad. It was around the time he would be leaving for work.

I am really scared it will happen again tonight. I will have to turn all the lights off and sit here in the dark so it looks like I'm not at home.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Karen

Sorry to hear about the door bell thing.

Could you ring your dad to see if indeed it was him?

It appears that it has only happened the once (and that was more than enough) and this would suggest that it was someone you know, but not expecting.

Very much hope it was all quiet for you last night.

Perhaps, get people to ring you prior to them turning up - then you would know to expect them - I know this instance was out of the blue, but if it turns out to be someone you know, by them ringing before hand or indeed as they ring the doorbell, it might help.

Take great care

Elaine XX

Did they come by again last night? Hope you're ok hun

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

Hope you are ok hun. Find out whether it was your Dad put your mind at ease.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Hi Elaine, Sarah & Pips

It didn't happen again last night thank goodness. It could have been dad but then he went from constantly hassling me to ignoring me instead. My brother said dad is waiting for me to contact him and apologise for not ringing him daily or calling round to check on him every day.

I haven't done anything about it because, to be honest, the space from him is better for me than when he is ringing and calling round here constantly.

If it was him the other night, it was about the time he leaves home to start his night shift but I don't really want to ring and ask him.

The only other occasional visit I get is Jac and it wouldn't be her at that time of night and she always lets me know she is coming first.

I just hope it was a one off because I start to get anxious again now when it gets dark.

Karen

It is happening again. I know it is so stupid and I should go an see who it is but I am scared. I have a horrible feeling about it.

Why won't they go away and leave me alone?

I just start to think they've gone away and the bell rings again.

Karen

Think they've gone now... but what if they come back again?

Karen

There was a car again and it definitely wasn't kids.

I didn't want to turn the light off because then whoever it was would know I am here.

I tried to make myself go downstairs to look through the spyhole but I just got scared and couldn't move.

Although it could be Dad I'm not sure anymore. If it is him he is scaring me and freaking me out by doing this. I know I haven't been answering the phone either but he could text and I was replying to his text messages when he sent them.

I need K.

Karen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information