Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testicles

Hi Boy,

I have been through this fear more than once too. I would get periods where one testicle would ache for days and sometimes weeks, too painful to touch infact! It used to eventually go but the same thing could happen with the other one too. I decided to try and wear some more supportive underwear and don't seem to have the problem since or at least not to the same degree. I check them now and again and they seem to feel realtively normal. I did work myself up into quite a state about it at the time so I understand your concern.

Mark

You all must have read my mind coz I suddenly started worrying about this again this morning :(

I'm a wreck here this feels like the beginning of the end of my sex life. My right testicle's half the size and I'm sure it's coz of an accident I had when I'm 11, so for me it's not a simple case of removing the troublesome testicle and using the right one, coz that one's tiny and I don't even know if it works. I feel like killing myself now although I won't do that but I'm in such a state, all the while having to try and cry quietly so my flatmates don't hear.

All the self examination instructions say to be on the look out for lumps on the sides and maybe the front. What I'm worried about is on the underside. What should I be thinking?

I think I know what it is from anatomical diagrams.

At the back where the string thingies attach is all lumpy and weird for me and also VERY sensitive to the touch. I've noticed that mine seem a lot more sensitive to taps etc than other peoples but try not to think about it. I'm 31 years old and still here afterall and this started for me in my late teens!

Mark

Is that the bottom at the back of them too?

Going in for a doctor's appointment in a couple of hours. I'm so scared and I'm talking to my mum on msn and she doesn't know about this worry and I don't know if there's gonna be a bombshell or not. I can't take it, the suspense, guilt and fear are too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

It's fine, and on my way out I registered with the counsellor and booked a session.

Great news

Glad all is ok for you.

Good luck with the counsellor too - let us know how it goes.

Nicola

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information