Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Depression

rachel,

Why will your mum not let you go out??
    (You don't have to answer if you don't want to)

Lucky

she wont let me go out cause ive got to help my sis with paper round and i bet my sis wont even pay me. i know thats nothing to be depressed about but its got me down cause i havent been out in a week.

hugs rachel xx

Rachel,

Have you sat down and talked to your mum about it?

lucky

no im ignoring her at the moment. and i dont feel i can talk to her cause she'll just have a go saying that she has to do everything. so theres not much point.

Hiya Rach

Why dont you do a deal with you sis, you know, get her to pay you whatever is fair and that way, your sis gets the help, your mum is happy with you and you get to go out.
    When in doubt, be a suck up...lol

love Sarah
    xx

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the posts. Every little bit helps, I appreciate all of your thoughts on this. You guys have helped so much with not only the anxiety/panic but also with my 18 year olds woes. Thanks again for your support.

Rach, I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time. If you don`t mind my asking how old are you? I know being in love and not being able to be with the one we love can be quite painful. Does your mum approve or disapprove of that relationship? Maybe after things cool down you could have a chat with your mum about how you are feeling, and maybe come to a reasonable compromise. It`s worth a try, nothing to lose ey? Jonny I am sure you are not a "MISERABLE GIT", but rather a person like ourselves that suffer this disorder and feel at times there is no end to it, but with our friends here we can get through this and we all will "TOGETHER"!!!!!

Thanks again everyone,

Love Diana xoxoxo

Ji everyone, i never realised there were so many people feeling like this.
    I've been feeling depressed on and off since july but recently its been almost everyday since end of November, i eat a balance diet and do exercise but i just feel as though everything in my head is weighing me down and theres no one i can talk to, coz ppl don't understand, they say your too young to be thinking like that. I get on well with my family but i find it hard to explain my feelings to them and i don't want to worry them. Sometimes i just wonder why i bother doing the stuff i do because it will all end in the same result.
    Lately i've been seeking solitude and don't even feel like talking to people, everything justs seems stressful, and i am soo irritable at the moment.
    I do agree that friends is a good show to take your mind off things.
    Sam

hi diana.

im 14. it is painful being in love and this is my first time and i can tell the difference that its not just a crush.Its like i want to cry but cant and i want to be held and kissed and talked to be this person. My mum doesnt know im in love and its going to stay that way, until maybe i get to go out with him. He did speak to me today but not that much but its better than nothing, well it is to me anyway..lol. ive been out with this person before but i was really quiet around him so i broke it off...several times but i think i could really open up to him now.

hugs Rachel xxx

Hiya Rach,

Sorry to hear about your painful situation. I know this time in anyones life can be hard. Are his feelings mutual to your own? Does your mum know this young man? Good to hear he spoke to you today if only for a moment or two. I hope this problem is resolved for you soon. You may be surprised as to how understanding your mum could be about this situation if you gave her a chance, as women we all know how that first love is and try to help our daughters through the ordeal if we are able to. Maybe try to feel your mum out, with some prompting questions just to see how she reacts and go from there. I think you would feel much better if you were able to share this with her. Of course you always have us, do keep posting to let us know how things are getting on. Good luck!!!!! Hey Rach , how old is he? If you don`t wanna answer that is fine.

Take care dear,

Love,

Diana xxxxx

Can any of you guys tell me what the symptoms of depression are? My psychologist thinks I might be suffering from depression in addition to my anxiety. I'm meeting with a psychologist next week to get a diagnosis and would like to be more educated before my appointment.

Thanks,

Chris

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information