Thread: Anyone Fatigued? Feeling Sick? Feeling Cold?

Anyone Fatigued? Feeling Sick? Feeling Cold?

Hey all, I have finally accepted my anxiety. I feel more happier and i know in time it will pass and i will be my normal self again in no time.

Apart from the usual symptoms. I get tired really easily now. I am up for 5 hours and just feel nakard after it. I am yawning a lot more too.

I also have this feeling of being sick, I am not sick i just get the feeling. its very strange and it comes and goes randomly.

Also i am very cold these days. just cant get heat into me. Like if a touch comething hot ill get this freezing sensation that just makes it cold. Or just a rush of coldness.

I know this is anxiety and i am just looking for ways to maybe ease it all so i dont dwell on it.

Any suggestions all, anyone feel the same? thanks

Re: Anyone Fatigued? Feeling Sick? Feeling Cold?

Sorry all i would also like to ask something.

Does anyone know if muscle twitches be the result of lack of activity? because i am not really active when it comes to my muscles, i sit around alot.

I am not over weight but because i dont really exerice my muscles can my muscles twitch because of this? also can they twitch because of the anxiety?

Thanks all

I知 very much the same as yourself right now, tired and achy all the time. I知 feeling sick right now, not sleeping well at night so I知 shattered through the day. My head and neck are very sore and tense along with pick-axe pain headaches all the time. Feels like I知 falling apart and I知 also very stressed right now with work, selling my house and my first baby nearly here, it痴 all getting to me.

Yea cc, it is very strange. I feel soooo run down! and the sick feeling just makes it really annoying.

I guess it because i have been ina state of panic for 2 months now and my body is just tired.

Only thing that can be done is to let it pass, it will pass if we just stop worrying and just rest when we need to.

I feel tired most of the time - like I need a sleep mid day. I started a poll on here about it - and most people feel the same that have polled.
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Hi qix,

The muscle twitches can be caused by having too much adrenalin in your system. If you imagine, years ago, adrenalin was meant to save us from danger. If we fealt threatened we would get a rush of it to either prepare us to fight or run away.

When you suffer from panic you still get the rush of adrenalin but theres nothing to fight or run away from so the adrenalin is not used up as its meant to be - hence the twitches - its your bodies way of getting rid of it.

Take care

Thread Information