Thread: Worries

Unhappy Worries

I've got lots of general worries at the moment just need some reassurance. I'm worried about driving, how I'm going to afford a car, how the insurance works, what If I go crazy/lose control, almost ready for my test but today the instructor said I took longer than most to master the reverse so I'm worried I'll never pass.

My other worries is stress, seem to have lost my sex drive a little since I sat my theory test about a week and a half ago. I read online once you hit early 20's it all drops from there so I'm really worried..I'm 21 next week maybe I'm past my peak I have been for months? I'm worried I'll never find the partner or maybe I'm losing interest in love? I feel a little out of touch, distracted at the moment. A few months ago I worried the other extreme that I had a sexual addiction or something. Just seems unusual I've cut back all of a sudden and it doesn't seem like me. I must be losing it.

I've hoped alot this year and been let down, it's been slow and it's always "when will my life improve", felt a tad depressed over the last week which might not have helped. I just feel I can't be bothered at times, every thing's a struggle..feel a bit hopeless as I've been let down so much and it seems to be a daily thing. It worries me getting old too because unless I can be positive and do some good stuff I'll feel bad..old age and wrinkles and lose my looks.

I seem to question everything at the moment. The OCD has really been kicking in and checking..all I have done this week is work hardly any social activities for weeks which has set me back. It's not always easy to go out alot when friends are skint. But my anxiety is why this? Why that? How will I manage this?

Re: Worries

Hey phil, I've had the same worries

Just because you found it a little difficult to reverse is fine! How would you think youd do if you had to walk around backwards all day? Youd find it harder than walking forwards, its the same thign. For my driving test i was a wreck, i cried every lesson! But i passed first time You wont lose control, remember there will be an instructor or examiner with you! Once you pass you dont NEED a car, but you can drive a car legally thats all

I used some savings to buy mine, a daewoo matiz, you can get them for like 600+ so theyre not too bad and the insurance is quite low (though the tax is a nigthmare! £80 for 6 months) my insurance was like 1000 this year but you can pay monthly and hopefully next year it will be a couple of hundred less!

Ive often worried about my sex drive but ithink its just because of a contraception im using! ANd people go through high and low poitns with it. Your never going to be too old for sex or to want it, its horrible for me to say but my dad still does with his girlfriend and he is in his 40's.

If your looking to do something positive in your life why not do some charity work? i know its not much to be paid if any pay at all but its something to make you feel like your giving back

Sorry if im not much help!

Re: Worries

Hi Phil, please dont worry about the reverse when driving, I am 40 and still have issues backing up. The test will be fine and once its over you will wonder what you were so wooried about. As far as your sex drive goes, my husband is also 40 and believe me he hasnt lost his at all. Just because some scientist did a study on some men doesnt make it true for all of you. It odes sound like a lot of "what ifs" are popping in. Try and squash the worries one by one. You will find someone to love but right now worry about you and when your not looking for it, it will appear for you. I cantell you that stress is no good for a sex drive, it is a mood killer for sure. Good luck on your test, you got this.

Thread Information