Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FIND THE MORAL TO MY STORY PLEASE!!!!!

FIND THE MORAL TO MY STORY PLEASE!!!!!

Hi all,

My Social Anxiety is so pathetic [:I] [8)]and I’m such a nervy nelly at times.

This morning I though I’d do 25 minutes of my Rosemary Conley exercise video.

I was upstairs putting my scary lycra shorts on that show all my horrid wobbly bits [Duh!] and my Sports bra shock absorber which has built in support yeah right! Well it definitely gets a shock [:O] as there ain’t nothing on this earth that’s gonna support my melons! [:I][Oops!] LOL

Anyway then comes a knock on the door [Ugh][:O]

Now I know my neighbour was outside and we don't like them much as they are not very friendly and are always having ago about our 2 cats.[V]

So I decide to lay down and hide by my bed. How pathetic hey![Duh!]

Even (Heathcliff our cat) who is on the bed looks down at me as if to say what are you doing down there Mum?

So I slowly get up and take a peek out the window [:I] [8)] and I see a Royal Mail van drive off dam was it for us I wonder?

Now I know I am waiting for crimbo prezzies that I have ordered online. There is no card put through the door though. Maybe our neighbour has taken it in for us? They never normally would bother though. So alas it is still a mystery! [Sigh...]

The moral of the story is [?] ************************************

Well I’m still trying to think of one [Duh!] if anyone knows please do add!LOL Cheers

Take care all

Love & Wishes,

PIP'S [:X] X X X X

think the moral of the story is postman saw all the lycra on the bed ans ran off scared !! sorry just a joke xxxxx

Hi Pips,
    Haven't a clue what the moral to your story is mate..but it did make me laugh (and reminded me of myself - minus the lycra) xxxxxxsorry!!!

That made me laugh Pips. You are very good doing a work-out on a Saturday morning though!

If it is any consolation I have done just the same thing. I was doing a Rosemary video as well and had my small aerobic top on and some bright red lycra shorts (not atall colour co-ordinated) and people have knocked on the door.

I on the other hand have answered it and stood there looking a complete freak! Oh well they didn't hang around long to sell me whatever they were trying to sell!

Perhaps next time just throw a dressing gown on top and answer the door. Just think what goodies you could have missed out on. Hopefully it will turn up somewhere!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Thanks so much Mazz, Carlin and Nic.

Mazz - Yep defo scared postie of i'm sure! hey you never know he might join NMP so if you see a newbie with the heading. "Have just got a fear of lycra" it's all my fault!

Carlin - You are very wise not having lycra. I must give it up!

Nic - I'm so glad i'm not the only one thanks for admitting that LOL You don't know how much your support means! Well done to you for opening the door as well mate. You brave tiger you! The mystery is still unsolved i'm afraid. How i wish I had opened the door! I expect our neighbours probably have got it and enjoying an early Christmas LOL

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Just got Another knock on the door GULP! [Wow!] I've never had so many knocks!

I was brave and opened in. Wth trousers and top on no lycra! phew!

I'm afraid i'm going to have to eat my words [:P][No][Oops!][Duh!][Sigh...][Ugh][:O] as it was my neighbour with parcel! [:O] and they had of taken the parcel in for me!

I'm such a silly banana!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

oopps!!!!! lol luv mazz x

LOL Pips, I had a real chuckle there I guessed the ending, lol,
    O well alls well that ends well

love from Alexisxxxx

Cheers Mazz & Alexis!

Yep alls well that ends well thank goodness!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

Maybe the moral of this story should be.. the postman DOESN'T always ring twice!!! Sorry that was terrible-lol

Sandy
    (eeyorelover)

If the world didn't suck... we'd all fall off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information