Thread: advice needed plz!!!!

advice needed plz!!!!

hi all

Advice plz!!!!!

I don't know what to do for the best i don't think i love my husband anymore. We have been together for 19 years i know it's a long time but i suppose it's just one of them things that happens, to me it doesn't matter how long you have been together i can't stay in a marriage when there is no feelings there.

It is just onesided love he loves me but i don't think i love him i suppose you could say i'm not in love with him it's just things about him get on my nerves it may be stupid i know but things around the house get left not for weeks or even months but years and it just annoys me so much he says i'll do in my own time the kids bedroom is only half done he's just so lazy when it comes to do things when he does do things he does them well but they just get left.

Also we never go out as a family he never wants to he never plays with the kids he says he never wants to go out because the way the kids behave if they were kids that get in to trouble all the time i'd say fair enough but they don't they never cause trouble i won't allow it.

My 14 yr old hates me just because i don't love his dad anymore i think the 3 of them do they are blaming me for not loving their dad i am not staying in a marriage for the sake of the kids it wouldn't be fair on any of us.

Also money we never have any he has a full time job in a supermarket but its a crap he had a good job when he left school in IT but he didn't want to carry it on he could of been in a brilliant job now and the money would of been good you might think thats silly way to not love him but i can't help it. He has changed a lot.

I hope i don't get my panic back because of this i'm trying to keep calm but it's hard anyway sorry to ramble on so much

One more thing i can't even afford chritmas this year that's how bad it is.

plz help!!!

linda xx

hi linda ,i was in the same boat as you 5 years ago. It was a love less marriage and i had 3 kids too . One day i just woke up and said ENOUGH . My kids hated me at the time but i knew it was for the best. We diorviced and now iam happier than ever (well apart from the anxiety

).. dont dispair there is a light at the end of the tunnel honeslty. I found it and you will too .Just stay strong x luv mazz x
    )

Hi Lin,

Having trodden your path 10 years ago I would just say happy mum equals happy kids but I would try and explore every avenue of help for trying to work things out before finally calling it a day.

There is no doubt divorce is painful for everyone and is only as a last resort. If it is truly the right step then you will be much happier and the kids will respond to that.

Very best of luck.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Thread Information