Thread: brain tumor

brain tumor

i have suffered with headaches on and off for a long time but i have had one now for a week and i have also had a what i can only describe as a odd smell sensation in my nose witch comes and goes i have had a bad cold about 2 weeks ago with very bad congestion and ear problems. i am very worried that i have a brain tumor my anxiety levels have been ok for a while but they are now rising again and i slight blurred vision witch again i have suffered with before please help.

Re: brain tumor

Quote Originally Posted by toria View Post
    i have suffered with headaches on and off for a long time but i have had one now for a week and i have also had a what i can only describe as a odd smell sensation in my nose witch comes and goes i have had a bad cold about 2 weeks ago with very bad congestion and ear problems. i am very worried that i have a brain tumor my anxiety levels have been ok for a while but they are now rising again and i slight blurred vision witch again i have suffered with before please help.
    Hi Toria

Sounds totally like symtomps just left over from your cold. 2 weeks is absolutely nothing like the time it takes me to get rid of all cold symptoms, and everyone i know would say the same. My sister in law has congestion and headahces after a cold for weeks on end. Stress and colds have that effect together. I get an odd nose smell too when my nose feels really dry, ususally after a cold and definate;y when im super stressed!

Blurred vision....everyone with anxiety gets this... totally normal with anxiety sufferers its all part of the fight/ flight response.

Your anxiety is just picking on you just now. Your probably a bit runned down after your cold and this is allowing your anxiety to flare a bit. Im really anxious just now and im thinking 'big problems' in the same way you are, its just out thoughts though, its the way we are feeling

Lisa
    xxxxx

to lisa

thankyou for your reply it puts your mind at ease when other people
    understand thanks again.
    toria xxxx

Hi toria dont know if u have read my threads but i have had a constant headache for 7 weeks now im an anxious person anyway so really can understand how u feel its awful.

Thread Information