Thread: Hazzy head, ice-pcik pains etc etc

Hazzy head, ice-pcik pains etc etc

Last 2 weeks have been a nightmare, right now I'm very tired and I have a constant dull ache over my whole head. I'm also suffering from an increased amount of ice-pick pains in my head....

I'm also feeling a little dizzy, I've had problems with my neck so had my 3-monthly or so visit to the chiropractor to iron out the knots in my muscles but this hasn't helped.

I hate this dizzy feeling, I worry alot more because of this and can't get bad thoughts out of my head.

Does anyone else get this? I just feel very...distant and removed, shaky on my feet and completely run down right now....help!

Re: Hazzy head, ice-pcik pains etc etc

Hi,
    I'm glad you have posted this, i am feeling exactly the same, have done for the last couple of days. As you said you feel distant and removed thats how im feeling, ive got a fuzzy head and lightheadedness, and also the shaky feeling in my legs, as if they will turn to jelly any time and collapse or something. My anxiety has been pretty high lately so im putting it down to that. But its all horrible feelings, so i completley understand.
    Take care Debs xx

Thread Information