Hello all. I wanted to stop bye again this morning for a brief moment. I want to say THANK YOU with all my heart felt sincerety to all. Especially, those of you who have been here for me over the last week or so. I once again seemed to have weathered the storm and kept my sanity due in large part to the understanding that I am not alone, the moral support, and the friendly chat in the middle of the night with others who seem to understand in ways noone else can. I meen sincerley with all my heart felt graditude THANK YOU!! This site and the help it provides is invaluable to me. Its like a beacon of light on a dark night that aids me greatly in my journey back to safe shores. THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I cant express it enough!!!
To all of those still fighting the fight. Keep fighting. Stay strong, always remember you are not alone brighter days are soon to come!!!

I want to say a special thank you to DEE. Your story touched me in a very deep way. the correlation you made between you and my own mother was profound. I will always be indebted and deeply grateful for the time effort and candid conversation we had. And once again with tear filled eyes I say to you...take care, be strong, I will never forget you. THANK YOU SO MUCH , THANK YOU!!!