Hi,

I was signed off for a month and went back to work last week. I hadn't been on a bus during the time I was off, so the first day I was on it, I was ok. The second day I was sitting next to my neighbour and started feeling very travel sick, then I got really bad that I thought I was going to be sick but I was trying to hide it from my neighbour. Then my hand and feet went completely numb but with painful pins and needles - if that makes sense. Like I lifted my hand to wipe the sweat off my head (I broke out in to a sweat too) and I couldn't feel my head against my hand because my hand was numb. I was shaking really badly too. When it was time to get off the bus I could hardly walk, because I couldn't feel my feet. For the rest of the night and the next day, I was still shaking quite badly and I had a terrible headache.

Has anyone experienced this before? I did tell my Doctor, but she didn't really offer any suggestions other than it was the anxiety.

I've never experienced that before I just wonder, does the Citalopram make anxiety symptoms a lot worse? I've been on it 3 weeks? My Doctor said it would be worse in the first couple of days but I never experienced that.