Thread: Feel Empty

Feel Empty

Hi guys,

I have been having a course of Hypnotherapy and nlp, alot of the physical symptoms have gone but now i feel wierd, my body feels empty and weak if that makes sense. My therapists says its a sign of progress and your body has been feeling so stressed fr so long that being relaxed is now aa foriegn feeling to me. I was wondering if anyone else has felt like this?

Re: Feel Empty

Hello Johnny i feel like this to, whenever i feel like my anxiety is getting better i feel awful and empty, i feel really aggitated, angry and very tired!!

I know its not what i am usually like so trying not to let it bother me but i have to keep aplogising to people for being a bit snappy (its really not like me)

I have no idea why this happens, but you are definately not alone. Your body and mind have been through alot i think we are both aloud to feel like this for a while

Take Care xx

This is a normal reaction and can feel very strange. I'd been so busy worrying and panicking that I'd been unable to do anything else. I had to decide what music I liked, where I wanted to go - everything - to fill the space.

Thanks guys, i have been feeling angry recently and quite agitated. its od because my body isn't feeling stressed at all but it still feels wrong to me for some reason. it is so difficult to describe the sensation, i ended up telling my therapist something felt just wrong. But its comforting to know that this is normal. When i keep active its not as bad but am off sick at the mo with the anxiety so its difficult to keep busy.

jonny

Thread Information