Thread: agraphobia housebound

agraphobia housebound

hi im bev 41 i suffer with agraphobia anxiety depression it all began 20 long years ago ,the symptons of it are unbearable well u all no how that feels ,and i symphothise with u all ,all i want to know is do u get moody ,angy ,but cant help it u know its happening but cant do anything about it she have to wait till it eases up ,i find it very distressing as i have children and my god they dont deserve my mood swings, the guilt and explaining i do isnt enuff to ease my concience y was this evill illness created i wish i could flick a switch and it would be gone ,its gets me down all the time ,and im going thru all of this alone as my family dont seem to care out of site out of mind ,, i just hope there is sum1 out there going thru the same thing ,thanx for reading my little story and best wishes for the future to all of you xxxxxxx

Hi beverley gango

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: agraphobia housebound

i hope this comes to u on a good day, i can relate to alot of what u said. I feel drained all the time feeling the way i do and battling with a hormonal teenager.

Thread Information