Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Panic Attacks At School

Panic Attacks At School

Hi

Im Jade, 14, and I have panic attacks at school. I find it really hard to cope when everyone is looking at me and constantly ask me ''ya scaring me'' or ''are ya gonna be ok'' or ''are ya in a PA''.

Who goes to school and suffer PA there. I would like some advise on how to calm down and what to do, i get really confused, and dizzy!

Jade

Plz help

hi jade

i also panic at school but when i do i go out the class room drink some water and get some fresh air. it does the world of good to get away from your problems even if its only for a little while. Have you got any rescue remedy yet? if not you should really get some, its not that expensive. hope this can help you a little bit.

hugs rachel xx

Rach

I tryed that but theres peeps out side coz thereve been sent out and they ask ya difficult questions. Thanx for ya support.

Jade

School can be a difficult time Jade, sometimes people at that age can be pretty mean and say a lot of things, but you'll get through it. Just keep pushing through Jade and you'll come out a stronger person.

On the other hand I'm sure there is a lot of nice people who just want to help you out, let them help you they could be good friends, and if you feel like the're putting a little pressure on you when your having a pa try talking to them about it, tell them how it feels and how you you don't want all the attention around you when your feeling panicky.

mico

Hang in there Jade.

Just remember one day school will be over and you will never have to go back again.

Some people can be pretty mean, especially if they don't understand your condition.
    Pay no attention to the mean people, true friends will be there for you and will help you through the difficult times.

It is better to have 1 true trustworthy friend, than to have 15 poor friends who would stab you in the back and steal your grandmother.[}]

The main thing is to try and stay calm, practice some slow, deep breathing and positive thought.
    It is only a panic attack, it will not harm me and by breathing slowly it will go away.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Hiya Jade,

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. I know how frustrating PA`s can be rather it be at school the market, resteraunt wherever they pop up. I also know how mean other kids can be so try not to worry yourself with what they think to much. Like everyone else mentioned, try some breathing techniques or whatever you are comfortable doing. You can go to the search engine at the top of this page and type in COPING and that should take you to that page. You will find tons of suggestions, techniques and advice there. I am sure you will find something there that will help you. Please post to let us know if you found something there you found helpful.Good luck Jade.

Take care,

Diana xxxxx

Peeps

Thanx for all ya suggestions

Its hard for me coz im practicaly the only person who has PAs at school. They dont understand why im having them and how.

I do alot of deep breathing, it helps when ya in a fun lesson eg drama art technology.

Thanx again for ya advise

Jade

Sure thing Jade, I do hope you are feeling a bit better. Do keep posting to let us know how you are getting along.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Thanx a million diana

Ill post here on monday to say how everythin went

Jade

Guys

I had a small PA 1st lesson today. I listened to my CD (it was in my walkman) to calm myself down, it worked , JUST, i could be in a state if i didnt listen to it.

Not looking forward to tomorrow, could be worse, lets hope not.

Jade

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information