Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Panic Attacks At School

Jade,

Think positive thoughts, for positive results. keep ya chin up, atleast it was just a "SMALL" PA and not a big one. So there you have made progress. Keep posting to let us know how you are getting on dear.

Take care,

Diana xxx

G'day Jade
    Im 14 also i before i knew about my Panic i was already having pa's at school since i didnt kno wat was happening i couldnt explain it to any of the kids my best friends said i was a freak cuase my first PA happened at school and i had 2 PA's that day an yea i was considered a freak at my school my best friend brings it up all the time telling me im crazy well now she's not my friend anymore and im moving schools to start new again hopefully people there will be more understanding. the gurl i was friends with she said i did it for attention and at one stage lead me to believe i was crazy i would be glad to talk to you anytime hope everyhting gts betta for u

~love jaidan~

Jaidan

Ya ex-m8 was really mean:(, i broke up from a m8 coz she was being horrible to me coz she thought i, like what ya m8 said, doin it for attention. It is a horrible time to have it in.

I was crying nearly all through out the day todayt coz no-one was helping me:(, i would suffer at break, luch and during lessons and everyone would ignore me (i aint got any m8s now so of course they will ignore me).

At least weve got 2 more years of ed left.

Jade[]

Awww Jade,

I hate to think of you suffering on your own at school.

Have you got a school nurse that you could go to when you are feeling bad? Or a sympathetic teacher that you can talk to?

I'm a Dinner Lady and if I saw any pupil upset, I would immediately go over to them and see if I could help.

Post again and let me know if anyone is helping you at school, cos I worry about kids suffering in any way.

Kate x

Hiya Jade and Jaidan,

How lucky for you two to have met on here, as you can certainly understand each others issues. You two can be a support system for one another. Do you two live too far apart from one another? It would be great if you both could get together sometimes to chat and bond. Do take care both of you. I hope you are both feeling better soon. Forget those mates of yours that don`t understand, you both have all of us here. keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Take care,

Diana xxxx

Thanx diana and kate

Im glad somoeone understands me

Had a PA today AGAIN, i h8 it, i really do. everyone at school h8s me (honestly, they say it to my face). I have a school nurse at school and she is the best person at my school, she listens to me and she gives me honest advice.

I aint got any m8s now, they just dont wanna get involved in my problems any more. They also make a joke out of my PA (which really upsets me). I just cant take it anymore.

Im literally crying now coz no-one where i live will help me.

I really apriciate ya support guys

Jade

Hiya Jade,

I'm so pleased that you have at least got the school nurse you can go to when things get too bad.

Are your parents aware of how bad it is for you at school?

No one has to suffer as much as you do, especially not at such a young age.

Unfortunately, kids can be very cruel and will pick up on anything slightly different in a child, be it wearing glasses, too fat etc.

Above all, Jade, hold your head up high. You are as important as the next person, do not let them put you down. Believe in yourself and you will get through this.

I will be thinking about you and remember that we are always here to offer support and a shoulder to cry on.

Take care love

Kate x

Hiya Jade,

Try not to feel to bad about all of this. I know it`s hard with school and having people not understand what you are going through. Remember though we do, and we are always here for ya dear. Try not to cry anymore about it all. They were never really good mates in the first place if they do not support you in your most vulnerable times. we love you dear, just remember that. Like Kate said hold your head up high!!!! you are just as important if not more than the next person. So be brave young one, keep posting to let us know how you are doing.

Love,

Diana xxxx

Keep going Jade, it sounds like your having a pretty bad time at the moment, but it's important to be strong about it. Most kids don't think about what they say to people or how they hurt there feelings but there not really that mean, they just don't think that's all. So try not to take it too personally.

It's good that your still managing to get to school with your panic attacks so keep it up your doing well.

mico

Cheers guys

This has been going onsince september.

Do ya watch 'Im a celebraty, get me out of here' Kerrie had a panic attack, we know how she feels.

Ill tell ya what happens tomorrow, ill be fine (hopefuly)

Jade

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information