Thread: Editing My Profile

Editing My Profile

Im not sure if this is .. whats the word .. Uhhm .. I cant think what the word is well what im trying to say means (i not sure if this has anything to do with panic or worries ATM) Lol,

but why cant i edit my profile or put my picture up yet?

Ruby..

Re: Editing My Profile

What happens when you try to edit your profile?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It says this:

Ruby94, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

x

Ok how are you getting to your profile ? You need to click on quick links then edit control panel

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It still says the same thing,

Very odd.

Can you try logging out and back in and I will have a think what it can be.

Ive solved it now thankyou though Nic x

Oh phew - did you just log out and back in?

I'm having exactly the same problems, same message keeps coming up, can't edit my profile and today is my 5th day on here and I can't get into the chat room either... Please help. Sue

Thread Information