Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stress management course

I started m course today and i was ok jem i got mega worried too!

Sarah

Glad it went well Lucy - it will be interesting to see what you think at the end of it!!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Excellent Lucy well Done hun!

Keep up the good work!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Well guys, i just got a email from my tutor, i failed my college test on ECDL, i have to try again, ****** silly thing i done aswell. you have to get 80% i got 75%, im so deflated, i failed my theory driving test about a month ago, now this, im trying to boost my confidence not burn it right out. im sitting here crying, failed on both. god. better just hybernating in my bed. sorry guys but just expressing how i feel.

take care all
    lucy x

Hi there Lucy

I'm really sorry to hear you failed your ECDL test, but to have failed by just 5% is nothing to feel bad about. You did really well and had the confidence to go ahead and try for it. Don't let this set you back. Don't see these things as failures, you are being a success because you are going out there and trying to do these things. There are a lot of us that wouldn't have bothered even trying. If your having a bad day today, that's fine, let it all out and tomorrow is another day. Keep moving forward and well done for trying. I'm thinking of you and take care.
    PM me anytime for a chat.

Jem xxx

Yeah ure right nigel, next time eh!!! well ive contacted the tutor im going up to the college next wednesday night to practise the mailmerge of what i failed on, but the way i feel thou, ive booked my driving theory test for the 17 dec, i feel like cancelling it, god i could handle failing 1 but 2 my my Lucy get a grip. lol. i feel so deflated inside. well suppose theres 1 positive thing, ive stopped smoking not had a ciggie since 3 weeks on tuesday there, its just sometimes i get tired of trying, trying to get back out there with the agoraphobia, college course, stop smoking, driving tests, maybe im trying things tooo much at moment, but no,k coz i need some positive things going on in my life, if not i mays well just lie in bed every day. oh im sorry im rambling on here, but just getting it off my chest,

thanks
    lucy xxxx

hi lucy,

brilliant stopping smoking.
    you was only just below the pass mark - 5%, that deflated feeling will pass and you'll see yourself passing soon enough, good luck next time.
    stay positive for the driving, good luck with that .. tc andrew

Hi Lucy,

Never mind hun we don't always get the result we want but never mind about that, you tried and that's what counts. Give it another go and another if need be.

I've done the clait course and had to retake a couple of sections.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Well done on the stopping smoking !! Hurrah

Its good then that you can retake that bit so in a few weeks. months it'll all be ok

Good luck for both driving and mail merging

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Hello guys, i had a slip up with the smoking on friday night, had a few drinks then bang, decided to buy fags, anyway im back off them now again, back to 3 days off them again.[Oops!]

Anyway, stress management course today again [OK], went really well considering i really didnt feel like going, but i did, and i felt good after it, we were talking about assertiveness and taking control of our lives., and peoples behaviour,(not about my behavious ofcourse, but taking control of my life lol) so yes it gave me something to think about. i had to get a taxi to it, but one of my goals is to walk to the place, i felt gutted with myself coz of geting taxi, but then i said to myself "Stop right there i will do it one day walk to the centre".

The centre has a fitness gym inside it and one of the girls asked me if i would like to join the gym with her, so i said yes, but maybe arrange something in a couple of weeks and join it, so thats something positive to consider.

Regarding me being agoraphobic i just pray to god that all this that im doing helps me to get back out there again. jumping on buses, going shopping etc, by myself, because i really dont want to be like this all my life.

Going for my resit test at college on wednesday night, so i will let yous know how i get on with that. [Sigh...]

Take care all
    Love lucy xxx
    [:P]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information