Thread: Does anyone have constant pressure but no pain on left side of head above ear?

Question Does anyone have constant pressure but no pain on left side of head above ear?

Hi to all from a newby.
    Can u help? Have u or still are suffering from what I'am?
    I have had a constant, pressure feeling BUT No PAIN on my left side of head above my ear and around my temple area for two yrs now, also both sides of my face and forhead feel tingly when touched. The pressure on the side of my head feels like someone is trying to push the side of my head. The tingly feeling is like what you get after your dentist has given you a needle and your face feels tingly. I also have Tinnitus in both ears. All the feelings I have mentioned lasts from the minute I wake up to the min I fall a sleep. I had a MRI Scan last year which showed normal but after speaking to my qack this morning after she looked at my records she said they didn't scan all of my brain. Y i wonder? Now been refered to a Nurologist.
    Am I the only one what's up with me?

Re: Does anyone have constant pressure but no pain on left side of head above ear?

yeah i get that but not constantly, i currently have it but with pain, its tension that causes it.
    Every single person on your mum and dad's side
    Successfully looked after and passed on to you life.
    What are the chances of that, like?
    It comes to me once in a while
    And everywhere I tell folk it gets the best smile.

JUST CARRY ON REGARDLESS

Re: Does anyone have constant pressure but no pain on left side of head above ear?

Hi Robbs
    Glad I'm not alone,I get it everyday and as I said I have it from the min I wake up till I go asleep. As soon as I wake it's there. Just have to wait I guess to see wa the Nurologist I've been refered to comes up with. Now and again I also get some twinges as tho someones tryn to burst my head with a pin lol.
    It's really startn to get me down as you said it's tension but I get it everyday and it's been for the last 2yrs. Cheers for ur reply.

Sounds like tension to me. I am suffering with it too. What meds are you on? Tricyclics are good for tension headaches.... Been on mine 3 weeks so still waiting for an improvement.

I have constant pressure to both ears, I married a woman

Hi Lou
    I'm not on any med just waitn to see a Nuroligist now see wa they come up with. Got it now. Is your's constant Lou? I havn't got a woman Jaco so it's not the same symtoms then that you have lol.

Hiya,
    Yes mine is constant. It was at the back of my head but has moved to both temples. I am on Dosolupin but from studying Psychology for 11 years I know Amitryptaline is suppossed to work for tension headaches. My temple pain started 10 days into the dosolupin so am going back to the docs in the morning as I think it's making the prob worse. When is your neuro app?

Thread Information