Thread: encouragement needed !!!!!!!!!

encouragement needed !!!!!!!!!

got baby sitters going to take first trazodone tonight so frightened just trying to relax! going to take 50 mg but dont know if i will chicken out and take 25mg any good stories and experiences please message me hoping i will be able to write tomorrow with no side effects only had 4 mg of diazepam today so hoping wont increase the tiredness the thought of having no control over myself is what is scaring me like being awake but not being able to rouse myself!

Re: encouragement needed !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lc2613 View Post
    got baby sitters going to take first trazodone tonight so frightened just trying to relax! going to take 50 mg but dont know if i will chicken out and take 25mg any good stories and experiences please message me hoping i will be able to write tomorrow with no side effects only had 4 mg of diazepam today so hoping wont increase the tiredness the thought of having no control over myself is what is scaring me like being awake but not being able to rouse myself!
    Trazodone works as a good relaxant for me. Also helps me sleep.
    I take 250 at night and 150 in the morning.
    I am addicted to diazeapam, but its my own fault as I lied to the doctor to get them. I cut my daily dose from 15mg to 14mg. Diazapam is best left alone. The worst thing you can do with diaz is take it intermittently.

I suffer extreme anxiety. I am glad of trazodone. It hasn't made my appetite increase. My weight has stayed the same.

Hope that helps

Re: encouragement needed !!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, trazodone is very safe.

I have brutal anexiety and depression and I'm living a normal life right now
    Of course Trazodone (Donaren, etc brand names) is more common because it help you to sleep

But it helps you to sleep and helps your anxiety too, I can drive, eat, date, sleep well (7-8 hours ) and I wake up very refreshed

The first two weeks I had headache and I felt dizzy but after 16 days everything was back to normal.

Dosage that I take is 150mg, started off with 25 3 days, 50mg 4 days, 100 mg 2 days and 150 mg.

Is safe, does not affect your live unless you have previous problem. My doctor prescibred lexapro and Dogmatil(Sulpiride)

Lexapro controls my panic attacks(I don't have them anymore) and Dogmatil helps boost my mood, but I don't feel extremely happy or anything. Just feel normal, I wake up refreshed, and now I can now do good things to get a healthier life

My weight is normal too, you just have to control your desire to eat.

I'm not a doctor, just a pacient that had severe panic attacks and depression. I was very estressed too, above normal

I don't plan to quit these meds at least for 5 years. I'll take them for five or more and I may quit with therapy help in the future

Thread Information