Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .

Hi Robert

Very nice to meet you.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx

[] Panic Monster & Scatty Eccentric

Robert, hello sorry you have this also.
    I hope you can cure yourself as much as I hope I cure myself of it also.

Izzy

hello nightstalker,welcome to the site.i can relate to the drug problems,i stopped them a few years ago.i have anxiety and ocd,im not sure whether i got it as a direct result of drugs but im sure they played a part(most probabaly).

havent done meds for about 3 tears either,i was on anti-depressants.ive had some treatmemt in the past ,which worked to a degree,but i still have probs i need adressing.

all the best[8D]

paul

hey paul,izzy,lizz,meg,fearflower and the rest of you guys,,,,

thanks for the warm welcome

still struggling with these feelings,,,still trying to beat them each day,,,sometimes i win some times they win,,,,i try not let these feelings bring me down,,i know they do not rule my life anymore,,,if i want to do something i will,,,though the thoughts i battle inside can be unreal,,,,these thoughts seem to threaten me with words and feelings,,,telling me i can not do this and cannot do that,,,it hurts but they never strike me down,,i can do so many things i could not do before,,,,,so i am doing my best to stay on the positive track,,,,even though the negative track is always in my view,,,,,,my phobia of putting any kinda pill in my body is still strong,,when i am stronger i will try to work on this,,,i mean i would rather jump naked into a bath of maggots then put a headache tablet in my mouth,,,,which is wierd realy cause seeing one maggot makes me shiver,,,,another battle i have to fight

my thoughts now are get on with your life robert because currling up in to a little ball in a dark room will not solve anything,,,,though some times i need this just to get my head straight,,

so you fighters ,,,,keep feeling positive and doing the best you can,,,,,and maybe our bodys and brain will pick up on this,,and change our chemical balances back to normal,,,

robert

Great attitude and plan Robert.

You are well on your way to a sucessful time of ridding yourself of your limitations .
    Sometimes you need to reach a plateau and savour that feeling of calmness and enjoyment before pushing yourself onwards to the next challenge and DON't forget to reward yourself !

I applaud you .

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Hi

I have taken drugs in the past and in fact had my first panic attack after taking a pill a few years back. I dont do them anymore and interestingly enough my psychiatrist doesnt seem to think that the fact I did them caused the problem. All he was interested in was if I did them now. So there is hope - even if the drugs helped contribute to the problem of anxiety there is no reason for them to have a lasting effect. Plenty of people take drugs without ever getting anxiety and plenty of people have anxiety without ever taking drugs.

You can and will get better!

Emily

thanks meg and emily

thanks for the supporting words,,,it is good to feel the calm,,,,calmness i once took so for granted,, but yearn for more then anything,,,,

well what ever is happening to my body it does feel though it is getting better real slow,,,3 years so far,,,the last year has been more positive then negative( even though i still have my bad days),,,,but who doesint,,,,,

i am glad u dont touch drugs now emily,,,,as they are the devil,,,they give you everything then take everything away,,i have learned this,,,the hard way,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information