Thread: Activating Bank Cards

Activating Bank Cards

Hi

One problem I have had in the last 2 weeks is getting replacement bank cards through and them telling you that you have to ring them to activate them. I hate that...they have no idea how hard it can be for people to do that.

You have to do it within 2 weeks, well thats what one of my cards said that needed activating. I left it till the last day until I knew I had to do it...and I really didn't want too....I found it so hard and I couldn't even get my fiance to do it for me.

I had to do two cards and I was in such a state and I am still messed up because of it...for some people this may be normal and easy to do but for me its no where near easy.

This may sound silly to some of you...but for me this was a really hard thing for me and I am dreading doing it again. Luckly I have no more cards to activate and hopefully I wont have anymore for a long time. Its just so annoying that something so little like this can get me into such a mess.

Thanks for listening to me, I am just having such a hard time at the moment and everything seems to turn me into a mess right now.

Rose :(

<center>"People Make Mistakes, thats why cars have bumpers and pencils have rubbers!"</center>

I can relate to your frustrations, Rose.

A few months back, I seemed incapable of doing so much, and at best I was just so disorganised with the domestic paperwork, that even when I could deal with a bill or whatever, I had mislaid it!

I still have much to do in this house of mine.

The average Joe just doesn't understand..

Anyway, well done on getting the card activated!

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi Rose,
    I think you have done reaaly well by making that phone call! I can be the same, unless it is absolutely necessary for me to do so, i ask hubby to do it for me. It is awful, i know, but as you begin to understand why you feel as you do, and that you can recover, things will slowly start to improve. I used to be frightened if the door-bell went, if i had an unexpected visitor, i used to go to pieces etc..things have improved a little for me, as they will for you. take care Rose and keep in touch xxx

Thread Information