Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple logins / Duplicate accounts

Multiple logins / Duplicate accounts

Please can I remind users not to create a new account just because they forgot their previous login or password.

We can find your details quite easily if you contact us and it is making a lot of extra work for the admins to chase up duplicate logins and merge accounts etc.

You do NOT need to create a new account - just contact us and we will sort the login out for you.

Thanks
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 02-01-14 at 14:54.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Multiple logins

This might be a dumb question, but how do we contact you if we have forgot our login or password?

Not that I have forgotten!

Click on "Contact" at the very bottom of the screen under "Popular places". This will send an email to the admin team who will be able to deal with your query.

contactus.jpg
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 22-08-10 at 17:43.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Just bumping this thread up with an update.

We are clamping down on duplicate logins / multiple accounts unless there is a genuine reason for this.

If you create a duplicate account then you will only have restricted access to the forum and one of the admins will send you a PM about this duplicate account. Please reply to that PM and explain the duplicate login.

If there is no genuine reason for this new login then the account will never be enabled and most likely removed and depending on the reasons for you creating this second login then your primary account may be locked/removed as well.

Re: Multiple logins / Duplicate accounts

You know why there's a multiple log in from my I.P.. don't be deleting us lol

hello Nicola.
    I don't seem to be usin this site very well.I can never see my comments
    will keep trying

Helen do you mean you can't find your posts?

Hi nicola.
    I log into this account on different IP's depending on what house im in etc. thats ok right?

Thats fine Em.

Me and my brother use Nomorepanic, thats why I have two accounts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information