Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi to everyone that remembers me!

Hi to everyone that remembers me!

Hi everyone that remembers me

Wow the site layout has changed since I last came on!

I haven't been around in a long time due to anxiety and depression issues. I have also developed Health Anxiety which I never had before and most posts on here seem to act as a trigger in one way or another, unfortunately.

So, not wishing to fuel the HA, I have been steering clear

I'm still missing my son who is away at Uni, I lost 2 of my precious rabbits and also my 16 year old cat who I truely adored. I've also had my hours cut at work and still may be made redundant, not sure whether the company can survive or not.

All this has contributed to me not being at all well the last 12 months or so.

Anyway, that's my explanation as to why I have been AWOL

Love Kate xx

Re: Hi to everyone that remembers me!

Hey Kate

I wondered how you were doing!

Lovely to see you back and sorry to hear about the animals

Have a back hug from me

xxx

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Nic, I must have been gone a long time, only you that remembers me

Thanks for the hug, have one back

Love Kate xx

Hi there Kate

I'm Lisa and very pleased to meet you.

Nic has told me about you and i am really looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome back hun

Love Lisa
    xxxx

Thanks Lisa

Kate xx

Hiya Kate!

I remember you too... it seems to be the month for old faces popping in to say hello ( me included lol)

Sorry to hear about your pets.

Welcome back

Maxine xx

Hi Kate
    I went shopping a week ago saw something that reminded me of you
    so i sorta saw this and thought wheres me B day present Its ashame you been bad, sorry about the cat and bunnies , Ive tried phoning you you got me on ignore ? LOL we cant have a PP worrying, Jack moved to wales a year ago he was 11
    in october, dont time go fast when you are your age So i guess you dont want
    me to visit you i am going to see nic too before xmas you that scared of me ?
    wheres your son gone ? hows hann ? Its been ages for me too On here i mean
    he he maybe we should just tell nic we are scared of her LOL I bet she aint missed us anyway maybe its the reason i got NOmates Be good
    ans stop worrying ok from herSUpreemegreatness aka suNOmatesanymorecosnoonecares

A PP meeting from HELL day 1
    names have been charged to protect the innocent ( as if )
    The first in the PPseries to be clean
    ?
    She was so happy as she pushed the rubber and leather dom gear from the wardrobe
    she was going to see her again the great one, i wont need these today i have an
    invitation someone really cares about me , chosing from the selection of cream colour
    clothes she picked her outfit now what goes with cream i shall be daring for once in my
    life i will wear the off white ( yes ok i cant spell toupe ) a toy that ran on batteries fell
    onto the whip , as she gazed out of her 12th floor flat to her workplace a shed with a broken
    door, Im so lucky to know the great one , im not worthy ( what ? )

?
    As she woke her hair fell sexily over the wart on her nose, I wont be long she whispered to
    her bed fellow, She hurried to dress The invitation in her hand she sat in wonder of her
    mate Supreem gtreatness , Her hair shined in the daylight I really must shave that she
    thought ( he he ) Was it really 8 yrs ago i met her what would my life be
    without her , The guilt all over her face as she gazed at her bed partner I know its
    wrong but i do love a drink she kissed the wine bottles and ran out the door,

?
    Sod it she thought, i am taking a few days from insainsburys and wheres all my cups gone ?
    she could tell her daughter was staying with her , I need my best boots they were long and
    black she felt sexy in them ( take more than that ) her daughter handed them to her as she
    watched re runs of the X files, her invitation in her hand she gazed out at the manchester
    drizzle lucky millets had a sale on she was so excited about meeting herSUpreemgreatness
    could anyone understand her ? O understand her greatness ( thats better )

?
    The morning started at 6 oclock so she had to be up earlier, Taking off her pink PJs she put on a pink
    tracksuit, No invitation thats strange ( so is she ) it must of been lost in the postal strike no way
    would the perfect one not invite me ( no ? ) she tied some sheets together crept out just before
    the doctors noticed her , she heard the warden coming with her medication he never noticed her
    she was free

?
    She got up walked to her wardrobe in the living room nearly falling over the boxes, then went to the
    others wardobes in the kitchen, What ever i wear i will look sexy O how the men melt as i pass them
    ( shut it ) She tried opening the cupboard with her nails , O why did someone take the posh knobs
    off and pack them ( well they are too posh to leave here ) The sold sign in the garden was slowly
    taking root it had been there so long, Su was a bouncer at the nmp chat room when it first started
    all them years ago , she was nothing without me she sighed , Trying to keep a straight face as she
    held up the prize for the nmp raffle he he ) with her invitation in her sexy white slim pale hand
    her long slender fingers appearing as perfectly ( sorry i been reading dean koontz again ) Who had
    sent her the invitation ? why ?

Sue, I will post a reply but I don't suppose you will remember how to get back here to read it!

I can't believe Jack is 11 already Chris is 20 and has gone to Uni in Cornwall

Hannah is 17 and in 6th form doing her A levels.

Did you move house?

When did you phone me??? On mobile or house phone?

Kate x

Hi Kate

Are you the Kate that used to drink the NMP pub dry?????

If so I remember you!!!!

If not thenback anyhow

Luv Kaz x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information