Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: seroquel

Re: seroquel

i didnt untill i was put on them, its is common.

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

Without me being too nosey, but why didnt they just but you on anti depressants and not anti psychotics if its not psychosis related ?

I have been on seroquel before prescribed for same reason. It is a good calming drug and the side effects that have been mentioned I can only think would happen on higher doses than is prescribed for anxiety. The reason that antipsychotics or i prefer to call them the major tranquilisers are prescribed is that the minor tranquilisers like valium which i also take have strong addiction result and also lose their effectiveness after a while. If you are gaining weight talk to your Doctor. I also found that seroquel increased my appetite. But there are other medications to try if you are unhappy on this one. take care and good luck in your recovery

hi rom, i am also on prozac as well which is an anti depressant, and been on others over the years, and diaizpam which is a valium, janni is right seroqeul is like an valium. everyone needs different meds, and im at the level where im mananageing, but was worried about seroquel at first, but have now be resured that the side effecs ect, im happy to stay on it, and to keep a healthy diet and exercise to keep weight down.
    seroquel is for biopoler, and some of the brain activity that i have with the uncontrolable thinking , and mood swings, it suits me. i feel im turning a corner and even though ive not travelled yet, im getting the feeling i want to , just not got the guts to get over the fear yet, but i take baby steps, ive been like this on and off for 12 years. i know it wont go over night, but im understanding it more, and since joining nmp has really helped. thank you people

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

come on panic attack do your worse,, you can knock me down,, BUT I WILL GET BACK UP AGAIN.

I'm just having my meds changed from seroquel....i've gained a stone in weight, sugar is very high and so is cholestrol. I've managed to lose 7lbs in 4 weeks but can't wait to get off it...

how much is a stone since this is how weight is measured in uk, hope you still like your brothers and sisters here in the states, never heard of a stone except kidney stone.

a stone is 14 pounds, well done for loseing 7lb, thats great, ive been on a good diet and exercise the past week or so and ive lost 4lb which im really pleased with, if i can keep it up i will stay on seroquel. jill would you keep me updated on your progress and how many mg are you on aday, and how are you being weened off and wot are you going on,, soz for all questions.

lucy

diaizpam 5mg, as needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information