Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRRITABLE

IRRITABLE

HI PEOPLE

Yest I went to my local shops with my friend........knew i felt on edge but wanted to do it. When we got there I felt so lightheaded and just wanted to get home. My friend had her baby in her push chair and she started crying alot and screaming. This sent me over the top ,I felt so Irritable and nervous, every step I took I felt i wasnt walking straight.

I have to go to hospital tomorrow and I just cant relay how worried I am about this, they are going to scan me and hopefully diagnose me but I just know somethings wrong with me because my glands are still up.
    If you felt the pain in my neck you would be concerned I suppose but I just not coping with this worry.

My appointments at 2.30 tommorow which im not happy about
    (all morning to fret).....I have actually put on 2lb in weight which is a good thing I suppose but I keep looking at my kids and wanting to cry...I AM SOOOOOOO concerned and I am panicking BIG TIME.

mirryx

Hi Mirry,

Just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, and I hope all goes well.

Obviously, worrying about tomorrow is sending your anxiety soaring,but stay positive hun.

Let us know how you get on, will be thinking of you.

Take care
    Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi hun - I just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow and do let us know how you get on.

I'm doing a lot more shopping (still with one of the kids in tow) too. Although I do choose quiet times like Sundays or early evenings. On that front things are much improved as I had month in Sept where I didn't fancy going out full stop really.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Good luck for tomorrow - let us know how it goes ok.

Nicola

Thanks for your replys, I kept busy all day and tomorrow morning i got my councillor appointment at 11am then after lunch the hospital appointment. my tummys feeling all upset but I always get like that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piglet: WELL DONE YOU! I was so pleased to read about your shopping trips because I know how difficult it can be - but just think if you can only shop at certain times of the day then you basically have a big part of your life back.
    I have realised I have good weeks where i am shopping ok with slight anxiety and then I can have 4 days of complete PANIC but I never give in now because I just think of all the times ive done it.....which means Ive proven I can do it, so can do it again !

mirryx

Mirry,

Thanks hun.

This year has been not so good on the agoraphobia front and all year I have been struggling and have certainly not been out on my own.

Reading your reply made me realise though that I have made progress in the last month, as most of the year I have been avoiding shopping like the plague.

I seem to have built up not really realising it, into now I can at least shop with someone which is a hell of alot better than not at all.

I think this has come about through taking the pressure of myself to do it and Mico, Nigel, Trac and Trev had some good stuff to say to me in a thread (can't remember which one now but think you would like to read that one - something at the bottom of the board I think).

Thank you for making me see that - bless you!

Hope all goes well today and hope to hear about it later.

Love Piglet

Good luck for today Mirry.

[^]

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
    Will I ever be free?
    Wake me up from this nightmare.
    Please just give me the key!

How did it go today Mirry?

Ok I hope?

Take care

Rach xxxx

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Hello again,

I had my scan done yest by a doctor and he told me I have no stone or growth yet the gland was firm which suggests I keep getting a blockage in it due to a congestion of some sort. He said it was probally because my saliva got infected and got thicker.
    Hes now arranging for me to have a dye injected into it to see if it can pass through the tube or not.
    I asked him is it serious and he said OH NO Its just annoying if anything.
    So I am feeling alot happier today after a camera down my throat and a xray and a scan.............but my husband asked me last night if it is blocked what do they do about it ? and why didnt I ask ?
    I was just so relived it was not serious I didnt think to ask ...."something else to worry about" LOL.

P>S :thanks for all your kind support.

mirryx

Well thats encouraging news.

When will you have to have the dye test?

Love Piglet x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information