Thread: Headache horror show

Headache horror show

How's it going? This is my first post on this site so please be gentle with me.
    Ive been suffering with panic attacks for the last few years but have generally learned to live with them.
    Ive not been feeling right for the last couple of days and now have a dull headache in the left side of my head which is fairly tender to touch, my old paranoia is rearing it's old ulgy head again and i'm convinced i have a tumour of some sort.I want to just get up and leave what i'm doing and visit the hospital. I'm a singer in a band and we had a gig on Sunday and ive now told myself i heard something go pop in my head during our set.
    Please feel free to give me your thoughts any help would be greatly appriceiated.
    Cheers.

Re: Headache horror show

I get these dull one sided headaches and the spot is tender. Mine is caused by a type of neuralgia and can be brought on by sitting near an open window or by walking in the wind without a hat! If it is sore to the touch I think it is more than likely to be the nerve endings in the skin and tissue covering the skull. By all means seek some professional advice if you continue to be worried, but I'm sure you will be fine.

Thread Information