Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Muscle Twitching

Re: Muscle Twitching

Quote Originally Posted by tashbarnes87 View Post
    Heya hun, my twitching started 6 months ago just after i found a lump in my boob & my anxiety went sky high. I am still twitching now but i do not let it bother me & it is less. It can take months & months for your body to reset just learn to not fear them & they will go xx
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I only log on here when I am having a bad day, like today. Not sure why I get bad days but I woke with butterflies in my stomach this morning and my mind is over examining every twitch or ache in my body. Its strange really cos yesterday I felt really positive about everything.
    BTW I assume the lump in your Boob was benign?

Hey there blackberry.
    I go through stages of twitches too especially in my legs...and am always worried I have some dreadful neurological problem..you will find this is very very common in people with anxiety problems such as yourself....So sorry to hear about loosing your dad....Take care and wish you peace. x

Quote Originally Posted by tasia View Post
    Hey there blackberry.
    I go through stages of twitches too especially in my legs...and am always worried I have some dreadful neurological problem..you will find this is very very common in people with anxiety problems such as yourself....So sorry to hear about loosing your dad....Take care and wish you peace. x

Getting the twitches today so i'm back here but thanks again for the kind words.

I have twitches too,so bad that it looks like something is trying to get out my skin..

*think of scene in Alien* Maybe not to that extent but I am worrying about it along with pain but just letting you know you are not alone and I am so sorry about your father :(

Quote Originally Posted by Wee-Mee View Post
    I have twitches too,so bad that it looks like something is trying to get out my skin..

*think of scene in Alien* Maybe not to that extent but I am worrying about it along with pain but just letting you know you are not alone and I am so sorry about your father :(
    And what has caused your Anxiety?

So sorry to hear about your father.. it's so hard to lose a parent.

All of these aches, pains and twitches sound like very typical anxiety symptoms that many of us suffer.

So glad your work is being understanding.

You have come to the right place for support

Mand x

Heya, yes the lump was a cyst thank god but i really thought i was going to die & then the twitching started. I find for me tirdness has a lot to do with how bad they are. When you are out & about or busy do you notice them as much or if at all? x

Quote Originally Posted by tashbarnes87 View Post
    Heya, yes the lump was a cyst thank god but i really thought i was going to die & then the twitching started. I find for me tirdness has a lot to do with how bad they are. When you are out & about or busy do you notice them as much or if at all? x
    No, if I am out and about and or busy i don't notice/get them at all unless of course I start thinking "hey no twitching today" and then bam it starts.
    Glad to hear that there was nothing physically wrong with you but why are you still anxious now?
    sorry for the questions but I am so relieved that there are some people out there who are experiancing the same things as me.

Well I had my 6th session with my counsellor and she has refered me back to the GP so I can have some blood tests so that I can be sure there is nothing wrong with me. She said she didn't want to do this 2 months ago as she felt it might make me worse but as I haven't got over the Anxiety she thinks this is the best thing to do.
    Now i'm starting to worry about the tests and the results.
    My GP appointment is Monday
    Scared now

the blood test will rule out deficiencies & a blood count to make sure your not anemic. Magnesium deficiency has one big symptom ... twitching!! they will also check your thyroid, dont worry you wont get told anything bad. Im still anxious i guess because when i had my lump i relised that their could be something seriously wrong with me & how i would have to leave my son etc. I have a lot of symptoms which yes are probably anxiety but i have done the worst thing and googled everything. i know far too much about various illnesses and things & i am constantly convinced i have something terrible. I find at the weekend i am 99% ok as i have my partner with me & we are busy, Its when im on my own i worry :(

I have just realised that i havent had a muscle twitch today, though about it for 5 mins and bam! one in my leg.... silly anxiety!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information