Thread: whats wrong with me

whats wrong with me

Hello have woken up feeling dizzy as usual and slightly nauseous.... how the hell am i supposed to have a good day when it starts like this am terrified as usual....... doctor has assured me there is nothing wrong can this really just be anxiety????????? cant function like this have felt this for so bloody long .please tell me what to do

Hi Topazmataz

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Re: whats wrong with me

please someone tell me im allright

Hi! Yes it is anxiety. You will be ok. I know exactly how you feel. I have had this for ages now and never have a day when I feel well. Some days I am just a bit less anxious than others and evenings are usually not bad for me, that's how I know it's anxiety or I wouldn't even feel better in the evening. I know the answer is to try to relax and not worry about the feelings, just let them be there and they will lessen but in reality it's so hard to not be afraid when you have the horrible feelings. Feeling bad this morning today the same as you. I really sympathise.
    Judy.x

oh Judy . this is rubbish isnt it..... just want to feel well and happy. Sorry you stuggling to. its exhausting and always the niggling doubt that maybe there is something else wrong. i Have so much to do today .....i guess will just have to get on with it. getting tierd of fighting this fear though..... wish you good things judy.x

Hi
    It sure sucks!
    Like you, I have a lot to do today but feel so out of it. Cant remember the last time I felt normal. Each day seems like hell. Are you on any medication?

no doctor pescribed 10mg of citalopram but havent taken it. was on paroxetine for 18months but took myself of them in january this year. it was quite tough getting of them but i had been drinking heavily the whole time i was on them so apparenty that would have negated their effects. have cut my drinking dramatically and am not on any antidepressants. felt so proud of myself. but this dizziness and fear are back with a vengence feel so bloody angry. like im some sort of failure... my life is good in some ways but a mess in others. my husband is schizophrenic and we lost our home and all our things due to this and his gambling and drugs. this all happened a couple of years ago . we literally lost everything and we had a lot..... my daughter also has some behavioural problems although she is my treasure. i just want to run away.... everyone tells me how incredibly strong i am but i am currently living in a state of perpetual fear..... should i take this damm medicine will it make it go away???

You poor thing. No wonder you are suffering with all you have going on in your life. No doubt your body has just said it can't take any more stress.
    Only you can decide whether or not to take medication to help you. Perhaps you should consider it in the circumstances. It may be just what you need. The only thing is I know it takes weeks for medication to start to work and usually makes you feel worse before the good effects start to kick in. Lots of people say it is worth it though to feel better eventually.
    Personally I am a coward about meds and don't take anything. I am trying to deal with this on my own.
    Always continue posting on MNP for support though. It does help.
    Judy.x

Thread Information