Thread: would anyone like a pal?

would anyone like a pal?

Hi, Come from Lancs. but would anyone care to write to me. I am nearly 60 but have young ideas.
    Love animals, knitting, countryside. love childdren. have 3 grownups of my own and 2 grandchildren. ook forward to you e.mailing me. Sandra

Re: would anyone like a pal?

Hi Sandra, im from lancs aswell. Im 28, married and have got 2 children, i suffer from anxiety. Pm me if you would like to write.
    Sarah x

i would love to write to you love magsxxxxx

Hi sandra,
    Im 19 years old and i suffer from social anxiety and depression and i would love to chat to somebody. PM me if u would like to chat

Natalie x

hiya im 47 and love writing to people,,if anyones interested ,,my names theresa,,i love rabbits,dogs,,i love reading,knitting,,and drawing,

I am Maudlin from Poland, 69, agoraphobic sufferer (on and off, with some intervals). A retired teacher of English, widowed, lonely (most family incl. my only son living abroad). Still having many interests, reading, internet, current affairs. Anything actually that keeps me mentally active and... does't require going out. Would love to have a penpal, anyone interested? Am caring and loyal, open to others' problems although I cannot cope with mine... Plz drop me a line, will you? Best wishes, M.

Thread Information