Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Seroxat Diary

Re: My Seroxat Diary

Hi Pem

Thanks for the reply, i'm in a very bad place at the moment. Have been using diaz myself, but it doesn't touch my anx at the moment (2mg). Were you on the 20 for long?

I also usually get my worst panic attacks at night when Im sleeping but I discovered a herbal tea, called valerian by Dr Strauss(you can get it at holland and barret) It tastes rotten but works its only abut 1.50 but I wake up with a panic if I have went to sleep without taking it, its 100% natural and can be taken with any other medication

Thanks Jackie

I take valerian tea myself from time to time...My cats go crazy for it.

Bexie

Hi Bexie
    Remember the time thing. It does get better.
    Hoping today is better for you.
    Keep on fighting............

Thanks Steve

I know it will get better...but i never tire of hearing it..thank you so much for your reenforcement.

Love
    Bexie

Not even sure what day this is....i'm in a living nightmare, PA's constant...very bleak thoughts....living from diaz to diaz...i wish i could disappear...have never existed

Hi,

After 8 days on Prozac which made me feel awful after the first few days the doc changed my meds to Seroxat... i'm on day two now without any gap in the middle from the other one and boy i feel sick.

He won't give me any valium to deal with it until the seroxat kicks in and i'm hiding in the house purely as i feel so damm panicy/anxious.
    Any ideas how long this is going to feel so awful for??

Hi Max

Sorry i haven't replied, been feeling so bad, couldn't even bring myself to continue the diary. I'm day 17 seroxat now...some very slow progress. Sleep improving (with the help of diaz), still not eating..living on complan. However this morning is my brightest since starting these meds.

Anyway, how are you getting on? These meds are so tough at the start...hang in there.

Love and hugs
    Bexie

Hi Bexie,

Fourth pill this morning, eugh.

Feel really sick, tired, anxious and my heart is going ten to a dozen.
    I have two Diazapam left... i took two this morning along with the Seroxat.
    I'm not eating anything until the evening and even then it's not my usual amounts.
    My mood is all over the place, I'm snappy as hell and fighting not to cry although my body thought this was a good time to have my period!! so it may be down to that

I'm going to ring the docs on Monday and ask him to give me some Diazapam or something else to help with the settling in period... it's worth a try.

The good news is i seem to be relaxing a bit in the evening and sleeping okish although i keep waking up and i'm staying up far later than normal.

I hope this settles down soon.

How are you doing today?

Maxine xx

Hi Max

Sounds very like my own experience...evenings are so much better. It's only this morning that i've felt a little better...really hope things are on the up. i'm taking diaz, but only in the evening/night. i find if i take them in the morning i'm wrecked for the whole day and if i go for a nap, i wake up with the morning horrrors all over again.

It's no fun going on SSRI's...in fact it's pure hell. I found cipralex pretty tough as well. I'm so up and down...i can almost feel momentary surges of serotonin and then depletion, if that makes any sense? i suppose it's the drug trying to do its thing.

Some docs are so cagey about diaz etc. Mine's not, i'm overrun with the stuff...I just have to be very careful when i take it, because i have a lot of depression as well and diaz just makes that worse.

Try and make the most of those evenings...things are going to improve...let us know how you got on with the doc.

Love and Hugs
    Bexie

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information