Thread: more success stories or is it just me??

more success stories or is it just me??

just a thought, over the last few months ive noticed many more posts there are about feeling better and dealing with things, there have always been these posts but it just seems to me that more and more people seem to be doing so well and thats just great to hear.

I know many still suffer badly and my heart goes out to them, but I truly belive that this site has helped so many it is almost unmeasurable...so thank you nic, meg and all the other nice people here.

and thanks to all who post about there problems as hearing someones elses problem or sympton can o so often be releated to oneself.

so thanks.

andy

Andy

Meg and I have been here a long time as you know so we get to follow people through from their first post to the success post and we are so proud to see what people can achieve with a bit of encouragement along the way.

I think we have such a great encouraging bunch of people on here that you can just feel the energy and well wishes coming out from every post.

Everyone loves the success posts as it gives you encouragement and hope that things can get better.

You are a star pupil too Andy!!!

Nicola

Well, success breeds success in my view.

I started on this site not long after I started my therapy and so it's difficult to judge how much of my improvement has been down to my weekly visits with him, coming here, my occupational therapist or just the change of situation in my life.

But I do know that this site has given me a mammoth lift in the self-esteem stakes, as I've made a good few friends here, its just too bad that they live so many miles away. I've met a few so far, and plan to meet more during November!

I hope this thread will encourage others to identify their own successes - we don't always see them as significant but they are. I hope to post one soon myself lol.

Of course, we have more members than previously and so the number of successes is bound to increase.

I've just read such a fabulous one or here today, I want to read more!

Cheers,

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
    ~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Hi

Can I just say that since I have been using this forum I have felt so much stronger within myself. I'm almost scared to say it but I feel like I am 'turning the corner'. It has helped so much knowing I am not alone, I am not a freak and it is OK to ask for help.

Thank you for being here for me!

Jem xxx

It is lovely to have a ready made 'ear' to listen when wobbly.

Its also good to read the things people put, as the oddest remark can quite unexpectedly give you a boost or another angle to consider.

No man is an island!!

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Thread Information