Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phobia survey - please help!

Re: Phobia survey - please help!

Doctor's phobia, blood pressure phobia, ummmm Other than that can't think of any right off.. Michael

PS..reading the post above.. reminded me.. Needle and Dental.. Ok think thats it lol

Ah thanks for looking anyway but yeah, this survey is just about vomit, dental, needle, blood and injury phobias. It does say on the first post in the thread somewhere I think but it's occured to me I think I forgot to put it on the information page on my study...might have to change that now as I think a lot of people might have clicked the link first and only realised when they got to the phobia selection page...sorry about that!

Done =]

Thanks - much appreciated!!

Have done it. Has felt me feeling rather anxious, but I am only too pleased to help as I do not feel there is enough understanding of emetophobia and how much it can affect your daily living. Thank-you sooo much. Unable to look at all the photos I had to chicken out. Will you be able to see how many I looked at though, I was very brave. lol. Would be so interested in the results.

Buggles x

Quote Originally Posted by bugglesbeth View Post
    Have done it. Has felt me feeling rather anxious, but I am only too pleased to help as I do not feel there is enough understanding of emetophobia and how much it can affect your daily living. Thank-you sooo much. Unable to look at all the photos I had to chicken out. Will you be able to see how many I looked at though, I was very brave. lol. Would be so interested in the results.

Buggles x
    Thanks very much for doing the survey don't worry about having to stop looking at the photos, I can still tell how many people looked at by when they chose to opt out of them, I never expected many people to look at them all anyway and that doesn't matter as long as everyone looks at as many as they can do

I agree with you that a lot of people really don't understand phobias properly, I like to think that this survey might find something interesting/helpful. We will see! I will definitely post the results on here when I'm finished but it probably wont all be done until March!

Thanks again for helping

Sally

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information