Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why

why

Hi all,Not really sure why Im posting, I think Im just so tired I need some positive vibes again.My sleep pattern is 2 or 3 hours a night.I feel Im walking around half the time not sure of what Im doing and then something happens the next day i question, not sure if it has happened or not. i am extremely emotional and take things very personally. I know this is because Im so tired.

I have had a busy few weeks but I think I should be able to cope. i have just had a good birthday as some of you will know.I have also got a busy weekend coming up in two weeks and Im scared Im not going to be able to manage it.Although I know I will, because I can only go forwards.
    i have been advised to go back and get more help from the counsellor but Im trying to go it alone.
    I am excellent at hiding how I really feel, but not sure this helps in lng run
    Just send me vibes you lot please,I am just so tired and trying put on a brave face

love from Alexisxxxx

Alexis,

Remember there is only one way and that is onwards and upwards mate.

You will manage the weekend that is coming up, and afterwards you will feel so damn proud of yourself for doing it, and so you should.

I think a lot of us cover up the way we really feel, maybe we just don't like to admit it, or we feel ashamed I dont really know, I do know it is very easy to hide it though, and we shouldnt, If we broke our leg we couldnt hide it, or if we were diabetic would we be ashamed, no I dont think so.

It is all part of this crap we suffer, I think because it is classed as mental health it makes it sound like we arent normal, well we are, we just have to fight that bit harder to get through each day, and I really think that it makes us stronger people by doing so.

Alexis you are going to get there, we all are, we just have to remain positive and focused, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.

A huge hug for you mate, and you know I am here for you 100%, who would I laugh with at stupid AM in the morning if I didnt have you eh?

Lots of love

Tracey XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Our mate Trac is absolutely right Piggy!!!

I wish it wasn't called mental health problems too as I've never minded telling anyone if I have had a physical problem even when it may be embaressing!!!!

Keep going mate - some days will be good and some a load of pants, we're here on either sort.

Big hug.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi hun

Sorry you arent feeling too good. You know you can cope you have done so many things over the past few months that you wouldnt have dreamt of attempting a year ago and those were your words, so keep reminding yourself of that.

Here if you want to talk, take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

**I think I should be able to cope**

Alexis - ditch the 'shoulds' and 'oughts'.

We know that you are very tough on yourself and to move forward permenently it would be very helpful to learn to shift a lot of the self critical part and let the rest shine through.

Maybe some help specifically with this would be more helpful right now than counselling for past issues which I know are very painful.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

I have got up this morning and I feel dreadful, that is the only way to describe it.
    I am so tired and irritable and really dont know what to do with myself. If i lay or sit around I get horrible thoughts rushing through my head, I try to challege these but they just keep returning today.
    I need to go and take my mum shopping and go to the cemetry but I dont feel I can go out the door, any advice here, would it be best to just flipping do it or leave it today, its drawing the line between going too far and not doing enough which is also where I struggle, thanks guys, sorry to moan.
    It is a lovely sunny day too.

love from Alexisxxxx

Alexis,

Why not just do the one thing today, instead of everything, and take sometime for yourself too. Skip the shopping and just go to the cemetry, I know myself it is such a damn thin line, but only we know how far we can cross it somedays.

You know yourself best mate, so you do what you feel comfortable with doing, and so what if you don't go out today, there is still tomorrow and the next day and the day after that.

And hey its not moaning, if we didnt post there wouldnt be a forum.

Take care mate

Tracey xxxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi darling, Sorry you feeling low right now, it will pass darling, that i can promise you! I know what you mean by trying to hide everything, carrying on as though everythings just 'great' and as for taking things personally, yep i so know where you're coming from there as well. It's not that i mind being critised at all, it's just when people comment i just think it's because i'm such a bad mum/wife, you know what i mean....it is hard work this anxiety, depression etc..we will eventually get over it, take things slowly, take more 'me' time (if poss), stop the guilt feelings, you are a lovely caring lady and i wish i could come and give you a great big hug!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Alexis

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment.

With regard to the sleep I am the same but I try to go to bed before 12 each night to get into a regular sleep pattern. I know you stay up late but maybe going to bed earlier will get you into a pattern.

As for the busy weekend coming up, we will be there to look after you and help you all we can. It will be a great night on the Friday with us girlies and I will support you all I can over the day.

You are a lot stronger than you think and I know you can do it so hang in there ok.

Big hugs
    xxx

Nicola

Hi guys, had a very lazy non productive day really.Spent some time on my bench though.
    thanks to ALL who took the time to reply, it really is appreciated.
    Thanks pig, yes you are completely right about our mate Trac, she does tend to know best. I agree I dont mind talking about physical things, not that I get many, but I cannot talk about mental health other than here.
    Sal, thanks, dont see you much nowadays, hope you are doing a bit better.
    Meg, you are always so kind and wonderful, everything you say is true, and for that I send you thanks, you seem to know me lol.
    O Carlin, surprised you had time thought Rod was there, thanks to you too, you always turn up to reply to my posts, I still have a place for you on my bad mood/thinking bench remember.
    Nic, not sure who told you I was always up late. I know I need to go to bed earlier but its not that easy, I can only take so much tossing and turning. I know you will be there for me that weekend, but I would like to be OK and not need any help. Thankyou for being so good to me Nic and talking on msn.
    Trac What can I say, I really appreciate you too, thanks for both replies and it was great to talk on the phone last night.we did beat Nic on the word games as I knew we would , Yes we do keep each other going until stupid am, lol . You are a very special person and I enjoy our long conversations on msn too, especially with nic too, poor Nic, we love you really, Thanks Trac[8D]
    My special psychic mate Kairen hasent replied because she is away but it was great to speak again last night, you must be psychic to ring when you did, thanks for your support advice and wonderful words pet,you are a very special friend but you know,
    Right ive gone on and on, but sometimes I dont think I show how much I appreciate evetrybody so THANKS

love from Alexisxxxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information