Thread: agoraphobic are there any near me at lancaster

agoraphobic are there any near me at lancaster

Hi< I ahve agoraphobia since I had my youngest son 32 years ago. My Mum had it as well but I don't think I got it because of that. I am a honest caring person. I can get out with someone and walk down the lane with my 2 dogs on my own but if I get out my comfort zone panic sets in. In 2007 I suffered everyday vertigo attacks which left me with a nervy feeling, although i have visited my son in Cheshire with my husband and we live near Lancaster, Lnacs. I will never like the m6 but its fast to travel on...gets you there quicker. I was diagnosed with diabetes in 2007 after I had the vertigoes. Does anyone suffre with these. I dread them coming back. If anyone wants to write me I will gladly answer. I love animals, we have 2 dogs and 2 cats and 2 pet hens. Sandrax

Re: agoraphobic are there any near me at lancaster

Hi Sandra

Im not near you Im in Cheshire but I understand your situation. I too am agoraphobic and have been up and down with it for years. Just when you think you have it sorted it comes back to bite you again!!
    Its hard work but we can do it xx

Thread Information