Thread: heart beat fast, dizzy

heart beat fast, dizzy

i hate this feeling, suddenly this morining when i wake up i felt my heart rate fast heart beating fast, i got very bad dream last night, and in my dream i got so angry and heart beat fast, too bad when i wake up i felt so heart beat fast, and light headed a bit heavy head, and dizzy. i am so scared. i tried to relax but it won't go away.

i do am feeling very very stress lately especially there's someone so irriating in office, and got some family problems too, so i am a bit streess out, before that i got this out of breathe feeling, and chest very heavy, i hv been stress all the time, maybe problems with myslef, i cant seem to handle my own self i am always out of control, so getting so tired, sick, i keep on eating and spending alot to take away my disapppointment. this stress been going on, but i don'g hv much symptoms until this morning i wake up with heart beat fast, dizzy, light headed. don't know is it health issues. i do hv high cholesterol and labile bp , so i don't know what is happening to me now.

i have been too stress out that i keep eating chocalates, chips these few weeks, i can't control my emotion and feelings. pls help. i am lost again.

Re: heart beat fast, dizzy

I think the first thing you need to do is see your doctor and let them know what is going on. They may be able to help you come up with ideas to help. Do you eat a healthy diet and exercise to help with the cholestrol and BP? It would probably help alot even with the anxiety. I know changing my diet and starting a regular exercise program made a world of difference. There are so many additives and junk in our diets now a days that I am sure it has effects on our well being. There are medications like Beta blockers that you can take for the anxiety which would also slow your heart rate and help your blood pressure but only your doctor can decide if they are right for you.
    Please eat something other than chocolate chips, that will just mess up your blood sugar and make you feel worse. You need proper nourishment to feel good.

thanks, i am stil very unwell till today, i can't sleep whole nite keep on waking up early and i can't sleep till now, but eyes very very sleepy, drowsy,heart beating fast still, i am scared of collapsing or faint, my mind is too full, wnating to explode, got so many things in my mind.

i feel as if my heart is beating fast when i wake but my pulse seems regular, so i dont know what to think. it certainly stresses me out.

Thread Information