Thread: bad day today

bad day today

hello
    Im having a horrible day today rang in sick to work just couldnt face it. And have been fretting all day convincing my self Im about to have a heart attack Im currently having CBT sessions which really seemed to be working for a couple of weeks I began to feel like my old self. But over the weekend the anxiety started again I really dont want to go to work tomorrow and am thinking about making an appointmant at the doctors I have just taken a diazepam to see if this helps.... any ideas

Re: bad day today

Hi I'm sorry I dont know anything about CBT so Im probably not much help Ive just read your post and wanted to say I hope your ok. What makes you think your going to have a heart attack? I didnt want to come to work today due to HA (lady problems) and felt really rubbish this morning but I feel better for coming into work its helped take my mind off things. I hope you feel better soon I'm here (sneakily on the internet whilst the boss is out) if you want to reply.

thanks for your reply Im sure if Id gone to work I may have felt better I feel like my heart is pounding the more I think about it the worse it gets I have got to see my councellor tomorrow thank goodness I hope your boss dosnt catch you x

Its ok cos Im leaving in the new year anyway so they cant exactly sack me!!! I get the pounding heart thing quite often even if Im just sat watching telly. I find reading a good book in a nice warm bath helps calm me down or strangly enough watching midsomer murders (really bizzare but seems to have a strange effect on me)!! I hope you feel better soon xxx

I fall behind sometimes too- Just pick yourself up- dust yourself off- and keep plugging along- Its not an easy road...you have to struggle to gain anything useful..

good luck- i too had a bad weekend...thats how I found this forum...

Thread Information