Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: fear of exercising

Sadie

I don't know the make and model. But the instructions clearly say stick it on as high as poss and leave for two hours.

Then turn it off.

My kind of cleaning! (Not very practical during the summer months though - so tend to eat salad between May and September)

Swimming - yuk - that involves hours of preparation - at least in the gym I can cover everything up.

And as another top tip, don't use the Immac foam that you leave on and scrape off with a spatula twenty minutes later unless

a. you are not planning to move (I went downstairs to make a cuppa, and there are stains on the stair carpet that won't come off - the carpet was two weeks old, and to this day my mother does not know what caused them)

b. you have several inches of dead skin which you want to exfoliate along with the hair. I'm a pretty tough sort of person (callouses on my hands, and not allergic to anything in the world ever), but this stuff crucified my legs.

Charlie

Charlie,

I wish us ladies didnt have to shave our legs etc....but I must admit when I do do it it is in the shower. What would you have done if the door bell went and you ahd to answer it with your shaving foam on????

That reminds me of a time not long after I got married, when I tried my wedding dress back on and the door bell went....needless to say I just never answered it!!

The things us girls do!!

sadie

went camping to dorset,with friends..naturally,i took my battery operated shaver!...well booby barbara,asked to borrow it,thinking she wanted to shave her legs,i said ok...the next day,after a close shave,i found out it was for her bikini line!..i wasent too happy..women uugghhh...bryan.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information