Thread: I have been attacked by anxiety

I have been attacked by anxiety

I haven't been too a counselor or doctor yet to tell me for sure, but I have been dealing with strange new feelings of anxiety lately. Its very scary, but I found this site to help me deal with it. I feel like I am in a constant state of high stress 24/7 and haven't been able to think straight or remember anything for a month. My friends have noticed the change, and I have even been told that I do act slower now. Anyway itll be nice to meet all of you.

Hi Warrington

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: I have been attacked by anxiety

A huge warm to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

best wishes

di xx

you will get lots of suppor there very caring eople on this site ,dont think i would have got through without it

Hi Warrington,

First, welcome to the site. It has helped me understand my symptoms and the help available. I have made some genuine friends and got tremendous support when things look a bit bleak

I too suffer from 24/7 anxiety. Not something I would like to pass on to my worst enemy. I see that you have not seen the doctor yet. Please do so, before the whole issue spirals out of control.

You do not have to resort to medication immediately, but at least consider some talking therapy to start with. With that, at least you may be able to determine if this anxiety is situational or something else.

ash

Thread Information